What songs do you wish were Britney’s?

2 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I could also see Britney doing this song. If she ever did a cover of this after she got out of her conservatorship, my heart would melt.

I literally entered here to post this. If there is one song I wish it was Britney's after she gets rid of that conservationship is "Free Woman" . Just imagining her singing "This is my dancefloor I fought for" is already iconic in my head. In a perfect world this would have been B10's first single. Since Gaga is gonna pay dust to this song.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I literally entered here to post this. If there is one song I wish it was Britney's after she gets rid of that conservationship is "Free Woman" . Just imagining her singing "This is my dancefloor I fought for" is already iconic in my head. In a perfect world this would have been B10's first single. Since Gaga is gonna pay dust to this song.

I agree. It's such a liberating song in general, and it would be perfect for Britney. However, if Britney, and Gaga both were to sing it, I'd probably be in tears, not gonna lie

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I agree. It's such a liberating song in general, and it would be perfect for Britney. However, if Britney, and Gaga both were to sing it, I'd probably be in tears, not gonna lie

I would be in tears right there with you. It would be so iconic, meaningful and beautiful to witness/hear :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: A Gaga and Britney collab is long overdue anyway :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1