What songs do you wish were Britney’s?

1 hour ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Honestly, this song would have been really good for Britney. Despite Gaga being the main singer of it, it would have fit Britney much better because she felt suffocated, and it describes perfectly the situation she was in at the time.

Just was about to write telephone! Wish that was hers! It was actually meant to be..at least we have a demo :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Honestly, this song would have been really good for Britney. Despite Gaga being the main singer of it, it would have fit Britney much better because she felt suffocated, and it describes perfectly the situation she was in at the time.

Damn, I wouldn't mind an iconic Gay BOP for B10. I think Brit and Gaga could really pull off one heck of a song

• Love 1
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Ikr it's just so Jessica Alba fantastic instant classic :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Headstrong didn't win 1000 grammys for nothing :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Headstrong - best pop album, best rock album, best country album, best r&b album, best rap album, best rap song (he said she said), record of the year (he said she said), album of the year, best collaboration (he said, she said - Ashley Tisdale featuring herself) 

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I love what everybody's posted so far!! Mine are:

Literally all of Chromatica

Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado

Don't Start Now and Levitating by Dua Lipa

Disturbia by Rihanna

I could go on and on... :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Woah you just did something :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:She would be good with that one

• Like 1