What songs do you wish were Britney’s?

BS.JPG.7a114b51e08b5d6acda591b857477f53.JPGWhat songs or videos by other artists do you think would have suited Britney or you wished were her’s? Some of mines are:

Song & Video - “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado

This song and video would’ve suited Britney so well and really worked with the production and vibe on “Blackout.”

Song & Video - “Waiting For Tonight” by J.Lo

This could’ve fit in quite well on the Oops! album and this video would’ve shown a more edgy, smexy and mature vibe to Britney which she was already started to show in Stronger and DLMBTLTK that era.

Song - “Rumors” by Lindsay Lohan

This song would have been just perfect for Britney and would’ve had sat really well on the Greatest Hits alongside My Prerogative - same vibe, same subject matter. I’m not too hot on Lindsay’s video and I think if it had been a Britney song the video would’ve probably been a little different to hers (and a little higher budget).

What are some of y’all’s choices and why do you think they would’ve worked for Britney?

• Love 6

And I've always got the feeling the ballads Selena's sing on her posthumous english album were "Britney-style"

This definitely would fit on BOMT or Oops:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: and this lead to the question, was Selena going to be launched as the first big popstar (before Britney)? She had the charisma and the moves, and she was already loved by the US-Mexico GP. 

Britney should have sung a cover tbh those 2 songs are pure 90's gems.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I don't know 'bout that. Paparazzi screams more Blackout era to me :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I don't see Paparazzi as dark as Blackout's songs tbh, it doesn't have that robotic-futuristic feeling either, I see it more as a clean-dance pop, between Kill The Lights and Shattered Glass. I would fit Paparazzi after Circus on the tracklist. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 2