Rejoice SmileHeavy! Katy Perry to release a few songs including the lead single of her next album this year

Invitation

• Content Curators

Katy keeps on giving! According to insiders, Katy Perry is set to release a few songs this year, including her collaboration with @PokemonSpears and the lead single of her next studio album towards the end of the year.

The insider stated the album was originally planned for 2021. However, there is a slight delay, and the album will be out in 2022 instead.

rsz_eujg9qaxiait6ar.jpg.1c22be1c22b7084445fa8ef87198e527.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name, 
thy pop-kingdom come, 
thy will be done, 
on earth as it is in heaven. 

Give us this day our daily bread. 
And forgive us our trespasses, 
as we forgive those

who trespass against us @OnlyBeyonce

And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from Katy, the p-Eerrie :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

For thine is the pop-kingdom, 
and the power, and the "Glory" :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:
for ever and ever.

Amen.

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Alxatc said:

I would love for her to go back to her more rock roots... and of course go back to her dark hair where she looks absolutely gorgeous... 

sailor moon please GIF

Yes! Her long dark hair and I think and American Idol making her look odd( like when she stole that guys first kiss or something as an EXAMPLE). I never thought about it but her first albums had a more pop rock feel...so maybe it's the music itself. My fav songs are If You Can Afford Me, Double Rainbow, Ur so Gay(I know we aren't supposed to like it so I'm sorry *it was different time) and The One That Got Away. I actually think she should cover Daisy by Zedd and really it as the first single off her next project. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Invitation said:

Katy keeps on giving! According to insiders, Katy Perry is set to release a few songs this year, including her collaboration with @PokemonSpears and the lead single of her next studio album towards the end of the year.

The insider stated the album was originally planned for 2021. However, there is a slight delay, and the album will be out in 2022 instead.

She just needs to learn from her Smile Era. The songs weren't bad, but there was such a messy rollout with like a million singles and then nothing for forever. I honestly don't think her songs on the last album were bad, but Gen Z isn't into that kind of music right now.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Invitation said:

We’re 6 weeks into 2021, and her album is already delayed 😐

We all know delayed albums means the record executives don’t think there is a hit and want the artist to try again 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block