Rejoice SmileHeavy! Katy Perry to release a few songs including the lead single of her next album this year

Invitation

57 minutes ago, exposingmediocrity said:

She's talentless.

Her fan base isn't even that big.

She did nothing to stand out from her peers.

She had huge songs but she is not legendary.

Her album is coming to flop like her last two. 

Did yall know that Mariah, madonna, Beyonce, britney's recent albums outsold hers and they've been in the game much longer :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I hope this is pun intended, because denying I Kissed A Girl’s legacy “to say the least” then you must've living in 4th world country. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

I hope this is pun intended, because denying I Kissed A Girl’s legacy “to say the least” then you must've living in 4th world country. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

nobody is going t look at that song 20 years from now and praise it like they do with thriller, i will always love you, and like a prayer, its a cute song nothing more.

On 2/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, InTheZone4Life said:

She just needs to learn from her Smile Era. The songs weren't bad, but there was such a messy rollout with like a million singles and then nothing for forever. I honestly don't think her songs on the last album were bad, but Gen Z isn't into that kind of music right now.

if she was released:
Never really over as a lead single in July 2019
Not the end of the world as a 2nd single in October 2019
Never worn white as a promo single in November 2019
album in early November 2019
Cry about it later as a 3rd single in January 2020
Harleys In Hawaii as a 4th single in April 2020
Champagne problems as a 5th single in July 2020

the era should be her most successfull era since Prism.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why is she even bothering to make another album if she's been flopping HARD for the past 4 years??

She just gave up on Smile and didnt even bother promoting it.

I dont think she will ever have another hit album again

Oh how I miss Teenage Dream Katy so much :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She’s almost 40, and I guess she’s pass getting that another “hit album”. At least Smile was a carefree and comfortable era, and you could tell Katy enjoyed it. Can’t wait for the tour tho. 🙂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block