Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

On 2/12/2021 at 7:48 PM, Oops2000 said:

that interview where that giph is from...he is so drifting away, almost dissociating..his whole story with britney means trauma to him im sure he wouldnt have ptherwise reacted so strongly. honestly, we can speculate and drag up old interviews as we like, but ultimately what did happen between these two humans back then well never know and thats ok, its their lives.

That interview is def weird. He was already off before hearing the word pinky, but that part is such a mystery. He looks uncomfortable, like he completely spaces out and then he laughs when Anna is describing her character, things that could have been said about young Britney. He seems quite nostalgic. The way he reacted wasnt normal. And even If shading Britney, he only wanted attention, he seemed obsessed, so imo his behavior didnt seem normal many times. The way he treated Cameron after they break up, couldnt have been more different from the way he treated Britney for over 10 years. Sometimes being nice about her, then shading her, sometimes on the same interview hed do both, hed also mention her sometimes out of nowhere. Their breakup seemed hard for both of them. They seemed to have changed as people so much since. There are def a lot we dont know and clearly we dont need to know. 

tumblr_mqnu41aEqt1qd2k1no1_250.gifv

tumblr_mtfxc5dU521rcj3yxo8_250.gifv

On 2/12/2021 at 9:07 PM, setib47631 said:

Can someone make a list of people that should apologize to Britney ? 

I'll start with Eminem who always did nothing but trash things to her, he also used Britney in one of his videos to portray her as a dumb s3x object blonde !!! 

He wrote this song in 2001 when Britney was 19 years old and he was 28 years old, pretty disgusting If u ask me 

Whoops I did it again, didn't I? my ****,
Its harder to figure out then what Britney's *** size is
I probably pissed you off again, didn't I *****? (so what)
Grab Christina Aguilera, kiss my grits
Do you know how many ****s I give, I wish I did
So I could quit giving these twisted little kids ideas
This just in, Britney just kissed Justin
She just ****ed Ben
Got *** ****ed
And **** sucked him
If Affleck can get his *** licked how come I can't, ****
*** **** *****, I'm rich, I can't understand this
Are those pictures I made of us together on the internet
As close as I'm eva gonna get to hitting her from the back
****, when it comes to that, I hit harder from the back
Then everlast when he's plugging lethal in his ******* ***
Just gimme 1 more chance, Britney hit me 1 more time

Method Man (then 27 years old) talking about Britneys *** when she was 17 is also ****ed up 

On 2/12/2021 at 10:01 PM, MortalMarshmallow said:

Eminem will never apologize or backtrack any smack talking he's ever done :wonka_meme_hat_purple:. Then his rap career and credibility as a rapper will be over 8 mile middle finger GIF.

I guess he did apologize to Kim and his own mother tho, but those ppl were super involved in his personal life so there's a major difference to apologizing to your mom and daughter's mom, and to Mariah Carey and Britney for instance. Trash talking paid him and paved his way to popularity to a great extent just like Justin trash talking Brit paid him and paved his way further up in the rotten industry jimmy fallon snl GIF.

Btw Justin's not sorry at all, he has always known what he has been doing and couldn't care less if it's vile and tasteless when the masses eat it raw and applaud him. Now the audience have changed their tone and will applaud him for doing the opposite, so he does that. It's pretty transparent.

On 2/12/2021 at 9:11 PM, Brit Brit said:

I honestly don't think that's gonna happen. JT apologizing is/was more realistic than Eminem, because this is the same guy who took DIRTY shots as Michael Jackson, Christina Aguilera, and even Rihanna, who he's worked with, and years later, he still hasn't said anything. That's just how Eminem is. He's the king of dissing and moving on like nothing happened.

Didnt he apologize about/to Rihanna tho?

On 2/12/2021 at 11:10 PM, Isla said:

DDD did the first actually happen?

U mean the girl who confused Timberlake with Bieber? I bet it happened bc her account is verified and she addressed confusing them lmfao 

18 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: dead 

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

She worships him, thats so ******* obvious. Shed give anything to ride him. She probably resents Britney for being so "lucky" to be with him and not "being able to make" the relationship work. I bet shes jealous that he has like some 20 songs inspired by Britney lmfao :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

That interview is def weird. He was already off before hearing the word pinky, but that part is such a mystery. He looks uncomfortable, like he completely spaces out and then he laughs when Anna is describing her character, things that could have been said about young Britney. He seems quite nostalgic. The way he reacted wasnt normal. And even If shading Britney, he only wanted attention, he seemed obsessed, so imo his behavior didnt seem normal many times. The way he treated Cameron after they break up, couldnt have been more different from the way he treated Britney for over 10 years. Sometimes being nice about her, then shading her, sometimes on the same interview hed do both, hed also mention her sometimes out of nowhere. Their breakup seemed hard for both of them. They seemed to have changed as people so much since. There are def a lot we dont know and clearly we dont need to know. 

tumblr_mqnu41aEqt1qd2k1no1_250.gifv

tumblr_mtfxc5dU521rcj3yxo8_250.gifv

i still wanna believe (stiiillll belieeeeve) he loves her deep down...yes he treated her absolutely horribly but lets not forget they were each others first loves and Britney went on to say that her happiest moment in her life was that time she spent new years in hawai with JT and friends..and if he saved her life once its sort of a big deal ....you know what i mean?

1 hour ago, Oops2000 said:

i still wanna believe (stiiillll belieeeeve) he loves her deep down...yes he treated her absolutely horribly but lets not forget they were each others first loves and Britney went on to say that her happiest moment in her life was that time she spent new years in hawai with JT and friends..and if he saved her life once its sort of a big deal ....you know what i mean?

Itd be weird If he still loved her tbh, but I think she left marks on him and was probably his worst breakup. He said years ago that he didnt need to be sad to write songs anymore, that he could draw from past emotions he felt, so I think thats why Britney was his muse for some years. Have u seen the only time he sang Amnesia? I think he shaded her that much bc his ego is huge and he couldnt accept/forgive/forget what happened between them. He seemed pressed, bitter and petty for so long! It always seemed like he only blamed her for their relationship falling apart. His mom said that she was her first real love and they had chemistry since day one. He also said their relationship was a bliss, like smt from a damn fairy tale, that she was a bright influence in his life and helped him when he was depressed. And he said he was addicted to her (I bet Rehab is about her). She was his first really serious relationship, they lived together and if Im not mistaken, they also bought a house together. I dont think during the relationship he was **** like Kevin. He probably treated her really nice for a long time. Some people like the Crossroads director and Nigel **** have said good things about their relationship, including that Justin used to do suprises all the time bc she loved it. Even Alyssa Milano said they were very cute and so in love. I wonder if him saving her has smt to do with drowning (Everytime and What goes around comes around), an od or suicide. 

He seemed quite romantic too 

By the time their relationship was in full swing, Timberlake had traded grape juice for more elaborate overtures. On Valentine's Day, 2000, "we were rehearsing, and one dude comes in and reads a really nice note to Britney from Justin," recalls choreographer and producer Wade Robson, 19, a friend of both stars. "We thought it was going to end there, when all of a sudden a five-piece band comes in and plays Michael Jackson's 'The Lady In My Life.' That's typical Justin."

17 hours ago, Bundy said:

Didnt he apologize about/to Rihanna tho?

Right. Well he came around to be smart enough to stan with the victim of domestic violence and not the criminal. Plus they have made smash hits together so they are related business wise as well. He apologises for having promoted violence so this is comparable to him apologising to Kim and his mother which was also regarding violence/killing. Calling Britney or Xtina a **** or something like that is not quite as serious, although still super disrespectful. But even Xtina kind of referred to Britney as a *** doll back in the days so she’s just as bad as Em on talking smack about Brit. I don’t think Xtina will show official support to Britney during this Framing Britney frenzy btw.

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

I don't know if it is already mentioned but Justin turned off his comments on the post.

I had heard there was a lot of deleted comments and they only left the positive ones and from his celebrity friends. Thanks for your post! 

Going forward he needs to walk the talk. This is a nice start but his reputation is terrible. It has clearly affected his legacy. Twitter has dug up every dirty thing he has done. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 2
On 2/12/2021 at 6:54 PM, PZHSB said:

Honestly i have more respect for Diane for not giving in and issuing an apology she clearly doesn’t feel she needs to because her PR is worried about cancel culture effecting her work. 

I have zero respect for a woman shaming another one (and several more), instead of asking her point, just judgging and blame. She was better come out with a due apology, like all the others. It won't change what she did, but it may assume she would treat Britney differently nowdays

On 2/12/2021 at 7:07 PM, I love Britney said:

Why didn’t he apologise to her in 2007? 

In 2006 he just relised wcaca, in 2007 he was still an axxxxxx during concerts calling her out. I don't really think he was sorry at all at that time, but for sure he could have apologiesed two-tree years ago, maybe in response of one of her tweets or post where she was speaking highly on him

2 hours ago, Forever222 said:

LOL Jessica Biel saying I love you to a post where he is apologising for misogyny and systematic racism is tone deaf. A year ago he was caught getting friendly with his co-star when she was pregnant and embarrassed her. She is the perfect wife for him :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

she doesnt seem to have an identity or personality of her own...its embarrassing really.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I had heard there was a lot of deleted comments and they only left the positive ones and from his celebrity friends. Thanks for your post! 

Going forward he needs to walk the talk. This is a nice start but his reputation is terrible. It has clearly affected his legacy. Twitter has dug up every dirty thing he has done. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

i cant at selma blair, jennifer anniston liking this post...like why are celebs sourrounded by yes-sayers? someone needs to hold him accountable on live tv please!

• Love 1