Felicia Culotta states Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari has her seal of approval!

Oxic

dont come at me, but what if something terrible happened after the doc aired and now Felicia has to speak highly of Sam in order to safe her from lawsuit or something...just my theory but Sam never comes across as genuine on his social media and lets not forget the comments he made on britneys insta when "her gym burned down" or he denied she was in a mental health facility against her will. it just doesnt sit right with me. time will tell!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Receipts or is this just one of your, yet again, tired conspiracy theories? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Regardless, Fe respects Kevin (to a certain extent) since he is the baby daddy of her friend. Keep grasping at straws trying to debunk Sam’s respect and love for Britney. It’s cute that you’re still trying. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Who knows if shes only fine with Kevin bc hes SP's and JJ's dad. We cant know that. What I noticed is she seems fine with him, but to which extent, who knows. 

Screenshot-20210211-204009-2.png

Screenshot-20210211-204032-2.png

Screenshot-20210211-203924-2.png

And there are more :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Conspirancy theories? Lmfao I never state smt If its not a fact. The things that made me start thinking Sam seems shady, they all happened and there are still evidences online. If I dont know smt for sure, I always say I feel this way and its my opinion. Just bc he called Jamie a **** (what a shocking revelation anyway) after more than 4 years with her, when Jamies not Britneys personal conservator for already 1 year and 5 months and when finally the world is talking about her situation and supporting her, wont impress me. Its like some of u are trying to force ur opinions down everyone elses throats. We cant even discuss anything anymore without people having a go at us. Im not bashing him, im not harassing him on his insta. I follow Britney, I dont have to like Sam. Did fans back then have to like Kevin otherwise they werent good fans? Shes in a ****ed up situation and thats why Im sus of people around her + other things he did that I felt they were shady. If Britney gets out of this and still is with him, fine, its her life and she should do what she wants, but in the end, that wont mean hes genuine tho, afterall it already happened before. I hope im wrong and hes really on her side, I just dont see it now, thats it. Im also sus of Lynne for other reasons, but in the end I hope Britney has at least someone genuine on her corner. Im not trying to debunk anything, its called an opinion for a reason, no one of us really knows what their relationship is like. Imagine if we couldnt especulate about anyone in her life as if its a fact they love and respect her when Britney doesnt have a voice, rights and freedom. 

7 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

not people turning what’s supposed to be a positive thread into a negative circle jerk. typical exhell for you. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
@Blackout2006 come see this shiii right here :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Well what do you expect? They are r@t$ fVXQdrE.jpg And what do @rats do? Look even for tiniest bit of bread crumbs and like that, they can’t admit that they are ever wrong and will just try to bring up conspiracy theories and BS to make them look like they are doing something, when at most, they look like clowns because that’s what they are. Couldn’t be you & me, bestie :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for blatant disrespect.
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t dislike Sam 

but didn’t Felicia like-approve Justin and even Kevin?:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I think she likes them till this day, she still likes Justins posts on instagram :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

23 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Well what do you expect? They are r@t$ fVXQdrE.jpg And what do @rats do? Look even for tiniest bit of bread crumbs and like that, they can’t admit that they are ever wrong and will just try to bring up conspiracy theories and BS to make them look like they are doing something, when at most, they look like clowns because that’s what they are. Couldn’t be you & me, bestie :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

PURRR :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They interact on Instagram often so that makes me happy to know that Fe is still in touch with Britney. 

once again, god bless both Fe and Sam for being the first in Britney’s life to standup for her. They’re good people. 

What’s her Instagram ? 

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

He was born in Iran, according to Wikipedia: 

Iran also called Persia and officially the Islamic Republic of Iran

So, yeah? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

religion isn't a nationality though :dead_falling_wig_dying:

"there's a cross on England's flag therefore yes, English are Christians" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

he doesn't fast, so he might be an irreligious person, or a non-practising Muslim, or an ex-Muslim, or a devout Muslim, idk so far he's never talked about religion, has he?

it wouldn't surprise me though since the Iranian diaspora isn't the most religious one

"A significant number of Iranians abroad are irreligious, Agnostic and Atheist.[79][80][81] While reliable statistics are difficult to come by, it is safe to say that the percentage of irreligious Iranians is significantly higher in the diaspora than in Iran, particularly with regard to Iranian-Americans and those living in Europe and Canada"

1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

religion isn't a nationality though :dead_falling_wig_dying:

"there's a cross on England's flag therefore yes, English are Christians" :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

he doesn't fast, so he might be an irreligious person, or a non-practising Muslim, or an ex-Muslim, or a devout Muslim, idk so far he's never talked about religion, has he?

it wouldn't surprise me though since the Iranian diaspora isn't the most religious one

"A significant number of Iranians abroad are irreligious, Agnostic and Atheist.[79][80][81] While reliable statistics are difficult to come by, it is safe to say that the percentage of irreligious Iranians is significantly higher in the diaspora than in Iran, particularly with regard to Iranian-Americans and those living in Europe and Canada"

I know the difference between religion and nationality, the rest interesting. Thank you. 🙂

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

dont come at me, but what if something terrible happened after the doc aired and now Felicia has to speak highly of Sam in order to safe her from lawsuit or something...just my theory but Sam never comes across as genuine on his social media and lets not forget the comments he made on britneys insta when "her gym burned down" or he denied she was in a mental health facility against her will. it just doesnt sit right with me. time will tell!

This really is a REACH. Please take your clownery 🤡 delusional conspiracy theories else where. Felicia likes Sam so accept it. It’s just simple. Jesus Christ some fans on here 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I thought that was the story.... Right, y'all?  The blonde girl. Isn't she Iranian like Sam? 

They are still dating. I follow her on IG in case she does another sneaky video of the Spears family talking about Brit. She posted him on her story about a week ago. And she started an IG account for the dog they bought for Lexi.

OMG I need to get out more :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Love 1