Felicia Culotta states Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari has her seal of approval!

Oxic

2 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

You are entitled to your faulty perception of me. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Censorship much? 

All I ever see you do is post in every Sam-related thread and it’s usually something negative. You’re gross and Britney would despise of you. Just remember that. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for blatant disrespect.
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He made some posts on Facebook about how homeless people are lazy and unmotivated and how it's basically their fault. Who knows, he was like 22 or something, maybe he's grown since then.

Everyone makes rude comments sometimes, especially when we're younger.

Britney's said some stuff tool, like calling people 'fat f*cks' - i'm not bashing Britney at all, but i'm saying to everyone not to hate him on past comments.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Sam haters just keep on losing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, I love to hear that Fe thinks highly of Sam! :) 

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: We stan king Sam.

47 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don't like what he's said about homeless people in the past, but he's been very good to Britney.

Honestly, that's the one thing people could actually complain about Sam. I think he apologized for it, though.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Sam haters just keep on losing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, I love to hear that Fe thinks highly of Sam! :) 

As a Sam hater (well, dislike really not hate), I am happy to lose! I hope all my concerns are unwarranted and that he makes Britney happy forever. I def do feel better hearing that from Felicia. ❤️ 

• Love 4