Felicia Culotta states Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari has her seal of approval!

Oxic

for the sam **** suckers: would you like people who were wary of him to now suck the farts from your ***? like congrats, felicia approves of him. get a new personality trait other than trying to prove people who didn’t care for him wrong. 

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for blatant disrespect.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

We don’t have to like Sam because her team likes him, and for that matter it’s Britney that has to like him- not us lol.

I don’t know why we all have to follow a trend. I’m sure people liked KFed in the past too. 

They’re opinions.

23 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

for the sam **** suckers: would you like people who were wary of him to now suck the farts from your ***? like congrats, felicia approves of him. get a new personality trait other than trying to prove people who didn’t care for him wrong. 

Oh look it’s the leaches of Exhale joining forces yet again. Do you two low-life jesters speak of anything else besides Sam or does he just constantly live in your mind rent-free? :clownery_makeup_meme: Not even sure why two passive-aggressive trolls aren’t banned yet since you clearly don’t have Britney’s best interest at heart. Moderators, please do something about this. Thanks. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

I mean, Felicia seems to like Kevin until this day, and she still likes Justins posts on instagram, does that mean they arent douches? Does that mean they werent a bad hubby and an awful ex to Britney? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

3 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Oh look it’s the leaches of Exhale joining forces yet again. Do you two low-life jesters speak of anything else besides Sam or does he just constantly live in your mind rent-free? :clownery_makeup_meme: Not even sure why guys aren’t banned since you two are clearly trolls and don’t have Britney’s best interest at heart. Moderators, please do something about this. Thanks. 

You are entitled to your faulty perception of me. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Censorship much? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I mean, Felicia seems to like Kevin until this day, and she still likes Justins posts on instagram, does that mean they arent douches? Does that mean they werent a bad hubby and awful ex to Britney? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Receipts or is this just one of your, yet again, tired conspiracy theories? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Regardless, Fe respects Kevin (to a certain extent) since he is the baby daddy of her friend. Keep grasping at straws trying to debunk Sam’s respect and love for Britney. It’s cute that you’re still trying. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1