As NOT Seen on TV new video premiere tomorrow

Busybee

If you are unaware or dont remeber they are the infamous channel that Bryan Spears did his interview with. They even attended one of her court hearings.

They have an upcoming video premiering tomorrow. I love their viewpoint on things because the hosts stays neutral and generally wants to know the truth. 

I'm excited to see what they have to say especially because tomorrow there is a hearing.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It aired today before the hearing it was really a breakdown of the documentary they touched on some of the interviews and how she was treated. The ladies were great calling out how they referred her conservatorship to a business model.

As always the host remained neutral and informative. He has a sincere genuine concern but itmsnt biased. I love that about him and he isnt bad to look at :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: lol

Lisa McCarthy was in the comments so it was nice to have her join. I believe you can watch the replay.

Archived