Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I am here to report that I have had "Exaholic" stuck in my head ALL FREAKING DAY... I haven't had a Britney song stuck in my head this much since "I Wanna Go".  Lord, what is it about the basic songs that is so epic??? 

Same here and I have already about 5 remixes of it in my iTunes library and can't stop playing it over and over. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

How do we know this is from 2014? If you ask me it sounds more like a Britney Jean leftover! Maybe from the original concept before it was turned into the hot mess we got! 

It’s definitely not a Britney Jean leftover or Myah’s vocals would be all over it...

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

13 hours ago, Bundy said:

Does anyone know if she wrote it? lol

Whats funny is, after their break up, JT was being asked about ***** and addiction on some interview and he said the closest he got to being addicted to anything, was Britney and talked about how he broke that addiction. Some years later he wrote 2 songs about being hooked up on someone that was bad and ****ed him up (lovestone and Rehab), not to mention he also has a song about drinking to try to forget someone he cant see anymore lol And we all know that manchild had serious problems regarding Britney for far too long :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

What a puss¥ lol :eyes_britney_laugh:

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

How do we know this is from 2014? If you ask me it sounds more like Britney Jean 

I agree it sounds more of a fit with BJ rather than Glory. 

I thought demo just maybe SURFACED in 2014. However seen few tweets this week saying it wasn’t actually recorded until 2014. Year after full BJ album was already out. So maybe was planned as a kind of fun standalone Pretty Girls type.

However she did say she recorded a lot of songs for Glory and let the boys hear them and they told her they ‘really weren’t very good’ ha! So perhaps Exaholic is one. 

I kinda like that it’s a bare minimum demo leak because some of the mixes the fans are able to do with it are smashaaaa’s 

music video work ***** GIF