Xtina's new music on the way

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

better her than your bad english. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

We do not shade people for not speaking their non-mother tongue perfectly in this day and age sis :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: find something else to shade them for because speaking a whole different language is praise-worthy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I’ve seen a few comments about Liberation and here’s the thing.... I think the idea behind Liberation was good. I actually think Accelerate had potential, I just think the production went left. It didn’t have to sound like a janitor mopping the floor. That was a choice :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

It’s all about choices. The Liberation aesthetic could have been something. The beats, the urban vibe. I was here for it. She can do it. She just needs to leave Kanye the hell out of it. He was good once upon a time. Now.... I’m not going to say my thoughts now because they’re not breathe heavy appropriate :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

at least my english can be better in the future, when your career is dead there is nothing you can do  :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Lmao she literally earned 80 million USD by sitting in a chair and half assing an entire decade. Believe me she doesnt give a **** and is still more successfull than you will ever be.  :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Edit: Oh you wrote my career. Dont worry sweety I have a job I can start tomorrow If I get fired. Im all good. 

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

We do not shade people for not speaking their non-mother tongue perfectly in this day and age sis :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: find something else to shade them for because speaking a whole different language is praise-worthy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

lmao wtf are you to tell me what to do? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

If someone acts like a c.u.n.t. they need to be ok with people responding to that. When Im an ***.hole I dont expect people to treat me nice. You get what you deserve. 

Meh I liked her debut, loved Stripped, and liked a couple of songs from B2B and that's pretty much it. Since then I've only liked Your Body and Let There Be Love from Lotus. Bionic and the last one (forgot the name) were horrible so I'm not expecting much. Would be cool if she could really make a comeback with an awesome album but I doubt it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block