Xtina's new music on the way

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao how pathetic is your life that you are trying to act like she hasnt had a sucessfull career? She has literally half assed her career since 2010. She doesnt give a **** about her career so why do you think I should?

you know i'm right because you take my messages so personally :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:it's a fun game to play :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

6 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you know i'm right because you take my messages so personally :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:it's a fun game to play :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I dont take your messages personally. Im just fascinated by the r.etardation. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Im at a point with both Britney and Christina that I would be ok if they never released anything ever again. Why do you think your re.tarded comments about her career affect me? You are having fun because you think Im mad and Im having fun because I think its hilarous how dumb your comments are. 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I dont take your messages personally. Im just fascinated by the ******ation. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Im at a point with both Britney and Christina that I would be ok if they never released anything ever again. Why do you think your re.tarded comments about her career affect me? You are having fun because you think Im mad and Im having fun because I think its hilarous how dumb your comments are. 

i never insulted you (like you do to me) this is the difference when someone really don't give a **** about something :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i never insulted you (like you do to me) this is the difference when someone really don't give a **** about something :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I disagree. I think you were extremly rude to me. I was making a sarcastic comment about your english and you replied with this:

"at least my english can be better in the future, when your career is dead there is nothing you can do "

But dont worry hunny Im done writing with your. All you do is have Floptina Tourettes and write **** that you think I care about. Its very easy to figure out that you are very unhappy with your life and that you are being a c.unt because your life sucks and you have nothing else to do.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: Buh Bye.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I disagree. I think you were extremly rude to me. I was making a sarcastic comment about your english and you replied with this:

"at least my english can be better in the future, when your career is dead there is nothing you can do "

But dont worry hunny Im done writing with your. All you do is have Floptina Tourettes and write **** that you think I care about. Its very easy to figure out that you are very unhappy with your life and that you are being a c.unt because your life sucks and you have nothing else to do.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill: Buh Bye.

are you serious? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: the subject of my comment is Floptina or do you really think that "career" is referred to you? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Urbanneyi hope you do your job right this time around 

Why do you say that like I haven’t before? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Is there something you disagreed with me on?

Anyways, both Slayer and I gave them points and they’re prevented from posting for 3 days.

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

you’re soft sis, hit them back on the same language :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

We’re trying to remove the toxicity from Exhale, so it’s more appreciated that OnlyBey didn’t stoop to their level so I wouldn’t have to give out more points :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Why do you say that like I haven’t before? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Is there something you disagreed with me on?

Anyways, both Slayer and I gave them points and they’re prevented from posting for 3 days.

We’re trying to remove the toxicity from Exhale, so it’s more appreciated that OnlyBey didn’t stoop to their level so I wouldn’t have to give out more points :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block