Xtina's new music on the way

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao she literally earned 80 million USD by sitting in a chair and half assing an entire decade. Believe me she doesnt give a **** and is still more successfull than you will ever be.  :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Edit: Oh you wrote my career. Dont worry sweety I have a job I can start tomorrow If I get fired. Im all good. 

lmao wtf are you to tell me what to do? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

If someone acts like a c.u.n.t. they need to be ok with people responding to that. When Im an ***.hole I dont expect people to treat me nice. You get what you deserve. 

hes not offending you though, hes offendin a person whom you have no relation to other than the fact you like her music :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:, i dont see why you take it personally anyway. All I'm saying is that there's no need to offend people who try to learn other languages. As for him offending christina, i doubt she gives a single **** about online haters anyway. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

hes not offending you though, hes offendin a person whom you have no relation to other than the fact you like her music :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:, i dont see why you take it personally anyway.

well I dont know why you are taking a sarcastic comment aimed at someone else personally?  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Lmao my english isnt great either and if someone makes fun of me after I make such an obvious error I laugh it off. Its not that deep. Jesus why is society full of whiny cry babies? 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

well I dont know why you are taking a sarcastic comment aimed at someone else personally?  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Lmao my english isnt great either and if someone makes fun of me after I make such an obvious error I laugh it off. Its not that deep. Jesus why is society full of whiny cry babies? 

if someone ridiculed your English I would defend you too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: But ok, have it your way sis. Have a good day :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao she literally earned 80 million USD by sitting in a chair and half assing an entire decade. Believe me she doesnt give a **** and is still more successfull than you will ever be.  :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Edit: Oh you wrote my career. Dont worry sweety I have a job I can start tomorrow If I get fired. Im all good. 

lmao wtf are you to tell me what to do? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

If someone acts like a c.u.n.t. they need to be ok with people responding to that. When Im an ***.hole I dont expect people to treat me nice. You get what you deserve. 

you are so delusional :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Floptina is the epitome of FLOP :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
She was obliterated by Britney in every field, imagine to be in the same stage with her and Madonna and the entire world don't give a **** about you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
Second, being here is part of my english training, i need to practise so i don't give a **** about your complain about my messages :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

We do not shade people for not speaking their non-mother tongue perfectly in this day and age sis :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: find something else to shade them for because speaking a whole different language is praise-worthy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

hes not offending you though, hes offendin a person whom you have no relation to other than the fact you like her music :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:, i dont see why you take it personally anyway. All I'm saying is that there's no need to offend people who try to learn other languages. As for him offending christina, i doubt she gives a single **** about online haters anyway. 

50 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

if someone ridiculed your English I would defend you too :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: But ok, have it your way sis. Have a good day :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

giphy.gif

• Love 3
3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you are so delusional :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Floptina is the epitome of FLOP :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:
She was obliterated by Britney in every field, imagine to be in the same stage with her and Madonna and the entire world don't give a **** about you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
Second, being here is part of my english training, i need to practise so i don't give a **** about your complain about my messages :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

So because Britney has more sales Christina is automatically a flop? What kind of fancy life are you living where a net worth of 160 million USD is a flop? 

honestly you are ******* embarrassing. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

So because Britney has more sales Christina is automatically a flop? What kind of fancy life are you living where a net worth of 160 million USD is a flop? 

honestly you are ******* embarrassing. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Britney obliterated Floptina in impact on general public, iconic moments, iconic songs,etc :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Floptina is not going to happen never ever again :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Britney obliterated Floptina in impact on general public, iconic moments, iconic songs,etc :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Floptina is not going to happen never ever again :trash_throw_away_recycle:

lmao Im a Britney and Christina fan so I dont know why you think that bothers me? It has never been a competition between them for me. I dont give a **** about album sales, chart positions or anything else. I just care about whether or not I like the music. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

But maybe your life is so empty that calling a multimillionaire a flop is all you have. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:  So good for you. Im sure your life is amazing.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao Im a Britney and Christina fan so I dont know why you think that bothers me? It has never been a competition between them for me. I dont give a **** about album sales, chart positions or anything else. I just care about whether or not I like the music. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

But maybe your life is so empty that calling a multimillionaire a flop is all you have. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:  So good for you. Im sure your life is amazing.

why you turn everything about money? Floptina paid you to defend her? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

because its proof that she has been very successfull?? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: You dont earn that much money without success honey. Are you just acting stupid or are you really that dumb?

economic success is different from artistic success :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Don't you know the difference because her last hit single is from 2006? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

economic success is different from artistic success :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Don't you know the difference because her last hit single is from 2006? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Lmao how pathetic is your life that you are trying to act like she hasnt had a sucessfull career? She has literally half assed her career since 2010. She doesnt give a **** about her career so why do you think I should?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block