Xtina's new music on the way

She hasn’t really been relevant since Back To Basics imo. I don’t get why her talent is constantly wasted on bad productions and tasteless or bland art directions :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Stripped was classier than the Bionic era; it felt genuine and personal and was still edgy and **** without being tacky and try hard imo. Still waiting for the Stripped 2.0 album. Nothing beats Dirrty, Fighter, Beautiful and Walk Away episode 1 agree GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

13 hours ago, SpenceMonster said:

Not here for a Spanish album. Drop that as a little LP for those folks. We need a actual album for the massive collective. A follow up to “Liberation”, and a new direction. Regardless of what...I am ready. My body is ready. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Lol what? The Spanish music market is absolutely massive. Check the stats.

"A little LP for those folks" :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
GURL

15 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

She hasn’t really been relevant since Back To Basics imo. I don’t get why her talent is constantly wasted on bad productions and tasteless or bland art directions :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Stripped was classier than the Bionic era; it felt genuine and personal and was still edgy and **** without being tacky and try hard imo. Still waiting for the Stripped 2.0 album. Nothing beats Dirrty, Fighter, Beautiful and Walk Away episode 1 agree GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Walk Away is a Kelly Clarkson song no? i haven't heard all of Stripped but I do love all singles + Get Mine Get Yours + Infatuation. 

On 1/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, Manic Monday said:

Walk Away is a Kelly Clarkson song no? i haven't heard all of Stripped but I do love all singles + Get Mine Get Yours + Infatuation. 

They both have a song called Walk Away.

Christina’s Walk Away was the best ballad on Stripped. That whole record is flawless though, I suggest giving it a listen in full.

• 2 weeks later...

Et_hE24XAAE_cyz.jpg

New pic from the studio w Maffia, also he confirmed that there is no collab between them.
Also:

On Wednesday, February 10, The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences announced shortlists in consideration for the 93rd Academy Awards in nine categories, including Music (Original Song). Christina Aguilera's "Loyal Brave True" from Mulan was included on the Oscars shortlist for 'Best Original Song'.

I think this year will be hers.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block