Mass unfollowing Britney’s Ig

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wouldnt work because hardly any money she gets comes from Instagram so they would not give a crap about it 

I agree with this. We will be more annoying to them if we simply don't stop spreading awareness about #freebritney with actual facts, rather than pressing the unfollow button

Like I said before, unfollowing her will just makes Britney feeling that she is useless and that people don’t care about her and lose hope for any support. Even if she is or she isn’t the one who posts on IG, because she will know it anyway that she lost subs.

Also, even if she isn’t the one who posts on IG, she is still the one who is recording photos and videos to send them to her team so I think she is okay and aware of her posting. If she don’t like one of her videos, she will shot another and don’t send the bad one. That’s all.

4 hours ago, Britman512 said:

If she suddenly lost millions of followers it would speak volumes that we the fans are no longer for the bull**** because  we know Britney’s not posting.

#freebritney

I think the key would be make people and even media pay attention that she doesnt control her instagram, to make people know that her dad follows her Instagram but tried to use it against her on court docs.

Archived