The New York Times is premiering a new Britney Spears documentary on February 5th

19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you @Jordan Miller

Her Alzheimers had been going on about as long as Britney's conservatorship, so it was definitely time for her to go. It was a relief. The nice part is that she kept her sense of humour to the very end, and believed she was married to Elvis Presley for the past two years...We all have to go some time, so why not go out married to the King of Rock & Roll? :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I did watch my dad gain Power of Attorney over her once she could no longer make her own decisions...So I guess that may be part of the reason I've followed Britney's story so closely. I've always had the two scenarios to compare against each other.

Aw it's so difficult for family to see someone they love suffer with Alzheimers. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I know everyone is different but I also found that with my grandmother her humour made it slightly easier for us all to cope. She once claimed she was having an affair with the hospital porter.... who was almost 40 years her senior. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: She used to always claim that the flowers I gave her were from him haha.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Aw it's so difficult for family to see someone they love suffer with Alzheimers. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I know everyone is different but I also found that with my grandmother her humour made it slightly easier for us all to cope. She once claimed she was having an affair with the hospital porter.... who was almost 40 years her senior. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: She used to always claim that the flowers I gave her were from him haha.

Awwww...That's so sweet! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Alzheimers is hard, but the laughs were what made it tolerable. I have a lot of great, funny memories from the past 10 years that I'll really cherish. For sure.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Have you read the NY Times article from 2016? I posted it further up in the thread. It's been a few years since I've read it, but I remember tweeting both of the journalists at the time it came out, complimenting them on the story.

I'm on the other side of the fence -- I've been super impressed with Ingham so far. I've read over the docs, and believe he's got a strategy and is playing the long game.

I understand that Ingham did **** all for the first 11 years, but I also believe that Jamie's side had him and Britney backed into a corner. I don't think he had much to work with in terms of fighting for her. I believe the option was always there that she *could* fight, but the cons outweighed the pros up until the point that Jamie assaulted Preston. At that point, Britney had nothing left to lose, because her primary goal for all of those years was maintaining visitation rights to the boys.

I think there's a *story* that we haven't heard yet, in terms of how they railroaded her into the conservatorship in the first place. It began in late 2006, and really started to gain steam in February 2007. It involved rehab, and what they (Jamie, Lynne, Lou, Larry, Kevin, and his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan) did to get her to admit herself. I believe it involves ***** planted in her home (as mentioned by Lynne Spears in "Through The Storm") which led to her admitting herself into rehab to avoid criminal charges. From that moment forward, Kevin had the upper hand in the courts. It contributed to a judge later calling her "a habitual, frequent and continuous” user of ***** and alcohol that summer. Whether true or false, it didn't matter. It eventually meant constant vigilance on the part of her conservators (and behaviour such as that exhibited towards people like Iggy Azalea). It meant she couldn't tour without the conservatorship -- because the insurance companies wouldn't allow an alleged addict to tour without supervision.

That's all a hunch on my part, pieced together from all the little scraps of evidence over the years.

So, I'm excited to see what the NY Times will come out with. I don't think it will be a one-sided story. I think it will be just the opposite.

I think they've got a scoop.

Sadly you’re mistaken on Ingham. Ingham helped orchestrate the conservatorship. He was a key player and was the one who determined that Britney was mentally unfit to hire her own counsel to fight the conservatorship after like 15 min conversation. Team con had to look and search for a lawyer who would agree to lie about Britney’s mental health many refused and he agreed. Why do you think he agreed. Maybe it’s because it meant he would have a huge pay day for 12+ years for simply doing nothing. Let’s not act like a man who studied the law didn’t know what he was doing. What he’s doing now is not working to end the conservatorship (because he would lose his salary) he’s working to remove Jamie and it his own pace at that and the longer this goes on the more he is paid. It’s clear at this point Britney is being influenced to not fight to end the conservatorship at this point but according to some lawyers on ig the moment Bessemer trust was added the conservatorship should’ve been ended. He also said that if Jamie is gone Britney would essentially be a ward of the state, not even Jodie Montgomery should be trusted because she will become to new Jamie raking in Tons of cash for doing nothing. I watch dirty money on Netflix recently and all these Conservators are crooks looking for a pay day, and it’s extremely easy to apply to be a conservator. I’m not too sure why he suddenly decided to help Britney but he clearly has an ulterior motive if you look at him with a magnifying glass.

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Sadly you’re mistaken on Ingham. Ingham helped orchestrate the conservatorship. He was a key player and was the one who determined that Britney was mentally unfit to hire her own counsel to fight the conservatorship after like 15 min conversation. Team con had to look and search for a lawyer who would agree to lie about Britney’s mental health many refused and he agreed. Why do you think he agreed. Maybe it’s because it meant he would have a huge pay day for 12+ years for simply doing nothing. Let’s not act like a man who studied the law didn’t know what he was doing. What he’s doing now is not working to end the conservatorship (because he would lose his salary) he’s working to remove Jamie and it his own pace at that and the longer this goes on the more he is paid. It’s clear at this point Britney is being influenced to not fight to end the conservatorship at this point but according to some lawyers on ig the moment Bessemer trust was added the conservatorship should’ve been ended. He also said that if Jamie is gone Britney would essentially be a ward of the state, not even Jodie Montgomery should be trusted because she will become to new Jamie raking in Tons of cash for doing nothing. I watch dirty money on Netflix recently and all these Conservators are crooks looking for a pay day, and it’s extremely easy to apply to be a conservator. I’m not too sure why he suddenly decided to help Britney but he clearly has an ulterior motive if you look at him with a magnifying glass.

Do you have receipts for this?

Or is this just a theory?

(I'm a legal researcher for a living...so for me, it's all about the receipts.)

• Love 1
  • Like 2

So is there any actual info on this? Was Britney involved in this at all, at least an interview?  Is it pro-FreeBritney or is this paid and controlled by her team?

Or is just a summary of career with a couple of clips of people from the rally? 

I can't find anything online about this... so strange given that it's airing soon.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Great points.  Even if some argue the conservatorship 'stopped what was happening' to Britney in early 2008, it was only supposed to be temporary and should have ended after her Circus era at the VERY LATEST. (IT should have ended in 2008)

That Femme Fatale/X Factor mess means the chaos Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears and Larry Rudolph etc... have been getting recently is well deserved.

• Like 6
21 hours ago, Britman512 said:

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you have receipts for this?

Or is this just a theory?

(I'm a legal researcher for a living...so for me, it's all about the receipts.)

Here, I'll make it easy for you and post a receipt.

I've found at least one source supporting the first part of your claim:

"A court-appointed attorney also weighed in on the Spears case. Samuel Ingham said he interviewed Spears on Sunday at UCLA Medical Center, determining that she didn't understand the court proceedings, and that "she lacks the capacity to retain counsel."

Streisand argued that Spears hadn't been given any notice of Ingham's plan to interview her, saying Ingham appeared at the hospital unannounced."

SOURCE: https://www.ctvnews.ca/britney-spears-father-retained-as-conservator-1.274555

So here's a question...

Does this comply with California probate law? Do court-appointed lawyers have the power to determine capacity? Or does that power remain with doctors?

Is anyone an actual probate lawyer who can answer this? 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 1/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I just posted the NY Times article in this thread in two parts...Hopefully it all copied and pasted over properly.

Ingham...

I think there's been a lot of misinformation posted on this board about the early days of the conservatorship. It is really muddying the waters.

The NY Times article says that it was the judge that ruled Britney lacked capacity, and it was based on a doctor's evaluation. Meanwhile, others have written on BH that it was Ingham, and that he did it based on a 15-minute visit to her hospital room. Which is the truth? I tend to go with the NY Times. (EDIT: A review of the probate laws for California would answer this.) I would think there had to be a ruling on capacity BEFORE the court-appointed lawyer is actually appointed. One can't come before the other.

The same goes for the issue of Streisand.

Ingham would not have the power himself to approve Streisand coming on board. If Ingham had ALREADY  been appointed as her lawyer by the judge (based on a doctor's evaluation) then Ingham would have to request to the judge that Streisand be added. It's no different than what is happening in present day. At that point in February 2007, it was only meant to be a temporary conservatorship, so it likely made little sense to have two opposing lawyers fighting over a case that was only supposed to last weeks.

Was Ingham doing enough in the beginning?

I don't know. Jamie's biggest issue in 2007 (and an excuse he used up until the Lutfi lawsuit was settled) was "undue influence." It was repeated over and over in court docs and on places like TMZ. "Undue influence." To me, that seemed like a legitimate concern while the conservatorship was still temporary and Lutfi was trying to wedge himself back into her life (via Jon Eardley), but it became less valid with each passing year.

I think fans today don't want to admit just how far down the rabbit hole she had fallen in 2007. Kevin and his lawyer had a LOT of dirt on her, ranging from the high chair incident with Preston in 2006 to the "frequent and habitual" user of ***** ruling, to driving without a licence and running red lights with the boys in the car. They had tons of paparazzi videos to use in court — probably far more than we know about. Britney's **** tests may have been coming back clean, but that's because she was relying on prescription medication. She fully admitted to taking Adderall when she was 5150'd the second time (and also when she had a dirty **** test earlier in the summer of 2007), and it was her antipsychotic prescription meds that Lutfi was crushing and putting in her food. We have no idea how many times she "slipped" in the early years of the conservatorship by having a drink (or more). Maybe lots. Maybe not at all. We just don't know.

So there's two issues going on there — the custody case, and the conservatorship.

Even if the conservatorship never occurred, she was still dealing with the custody case. At the time, she had ZERO visitation with the boys, and when she did receive intermittent visits, it was with a court monitor. It was easy to see that situation continuing on for years based on the volume of dirt that Kevin had collected. Having the temporary conservatorship in place at least gave her a chance to spend time with them. Had it remained temporary, and Jamie had pure intentions, the conservatorship could have been a very positive thing for her. It was when it became intermixed with touring, and became a "hybrid business model," that it became abusive. 

And yes, I think they planned the conservatorship way further back than 2007. I think they started considering laying the groundwork as she was thinking of divorcing Kevin, and then actually followed through with the groundwork by forcing her into rehab (which legally handed Kevin physical custody of the boys). The moment Kevin had the upper hand in the courts, it opened the door for the possibility of a conservatorship.

As far as Ingham not doing enough now, I'm uncertain. I can't say I've been following the case as closely as others. But I can tell from reading the court docs that he appears to have a strategy — to paint Jamie into a corner on the financials in such a way that it becomes easy to remove him without a fight later on. 

Good lawyers don't just regurgitate the law — they develop strategies. A court case can be like a game of chess. You have to anticipate what your opponent is going to do several moves ahead, so that you can outwit them. To me, it feels like many in the "movement" want to see Ingham play checkers, when he's already shown through the court documents that he's more advanced than that.

The restraining order is already on the court record. The result was that Jamie has been removed as personal conservator and replaced by Jodi Montgomery. Now it's the financials that Ingham needs to focus on so they can remove Jamie as her financial conservator as well. From what I've seen, he's going after Jamie and Lou Taylor in such a way as that they now need to lay everything out on the table during the "discovery" process. If they try to hide anything, and are caught later on during a forensic audit by Bessemer, it could result in criminal charges. 

Is that actually Ingham's game plan right now? I don't know. But that's just the way it appears.

Thanks for the article, I just read it!

Ive seen a lot of people/videos/threads (not only on BH) saying that Ingham said she lacked comprehension when he met Britney for like 15 minutes after being appointed by the court. Maybe he used that to bar Streisand? He told the judge and she accepted? Its not like the cship didnt violate other things/rights too. 

Isnt weird how the judge was ok with paying him more than the others court appointed attorneys? 

Im sorry, but I dont believe that Ingham or the court pushed Streisand bc they really thought her cship would only last for some weeks. She was set up from the start, I bet they all wanted the cship to be permanent and even tho Britney worked right after being put under a cship, not long after, the cship was made permanent. He was sent away bc he was questioning the whole thing, bc he was hearing Britney and bc he seemed interested in fighting to get her out of it. 

I know Sam is a pos too, but I think its so interesting that Jamie seems obsessed with Sam to the point of paying idk how much (it was said on  court docs, but i cant remember rn) on lawyers just to keep Sam away 12 years later. What is he preventing Sam from saying? And isnt curious that for the most part Britney was with Sam, she pushed her family away? Was she cutting their money too? Is that why they became desperate of controlling Britney again? R they afraid of Britney having someone next to her that is against her ****ty family and they will lose their cash cow? 

The high chair incident happened when she was still with Kevin. Where was he? Bc what it seemed is she was left alone with Preston a lot bc he was more worried about parties flashing her money and trying to be the next Vanilla Ice. What about those pics of Preston with a swollen eye when he was with Kevin? It was said that that happened when the boys were on his watch. And didnt Britney pass many of the **** tests they made her do? Didnt Kevin was also drinking and smoking *********? 

Clearly Britney wasnt ok, but i dont buy Kevin was that responsible either, he just didnt have 50 paparazzi following his *** 24/7 and many people plotting against him. Nothing will justify what they did to her when she can work, get plastic surgery, depose and even drive. Many other stars did ****ty things and none (besides Amanda that havent worked since her cship started) was put under a cship.

Even If she was using adderall, maybe she needed it? And i remember that when they took her after she refused to give Jayden, they couldnt find any ***** in her system. 

Imo if Kevin was a good person who wasnt only after Britneys money, she wouldnt need a cship for seeing the boys. She said she was set up when the thing with Jayden happened and I wouldnt be suprised If she is right. Kevin clearly lied to the media saying Britney left him when there are pics of Britney crying bc he stood her up in a restaurant in NYC just two days before she filed for divorce. She said he didnt want to see her or the boys. I think she lost her **** when she felt they were all against her trying to put her in a rehab to control her. He could have said that if she did some treatment, therapy, she would be able to see the boys. I bet she would even give him more more money If he wanted to be a decent person.

I think its so funny how Preston was following ********* hashtags at only 13, and Jayden is using clothes from a brand that promotes weed, the same brand Kevin likes to wear. People say Kevin smokes *********. This is probably his influence on the boys. But Britney is the unfit parent forever. 

Britney probably had post partum depression and other things going on, but no one over there seemed to be really concerned about her, trying to help her get better, but only trying to tell her what to do and work against her. She felt betrayed. The whole rehab and not being able to see the kids (the day she attacked a car with an umbrella) took a tool on her. They set her up. They took advantage that she wasnt well, they used that against her instead of being on her side for a change. And they knew she would probably accept so much **** just bc of the kids. These kids were used against her the moment she filed for divorce. 

If ure right about Ingham's strategy... But how long is this going to last? For weeks now there isnt any new. I think its so weird how people on the internet found so many shady things about the cship, but Ingham cant? For what hes being paid, it doesnt seem to me hes in a hurry at all. 

I feel its the fact that Ingham didnt **** for like 11 years and when he starts doing, it still doesnt seem enough or fast. Idk but he doesnt seem to be fighting that hard at all. I think people want him to be ruthless. Lisa said that the judge has a history of siding with the court appointed attorneys, but for some reason she didnt when he asked Jamie to be suspended. Maybe his points werent valid enough? Maybe he didnt build a strong case to make Jamie to be removed right away? 

I mentioned the restraining order bc Ingham mentioned Britney being afraid of Jamie. He could say shes afraid of him and resents him bc of what he did to Preston and thats why she wont perform until hes removed. Then he could say Jamie is causing harm to her state bc she refuses to work bc hes still around. This is what these people care anyway: her money. And Britney is refusing to work bc of Jamie. 

What about what Wallet's former colleague said? That Jamies lawyer is lying about docs that Ingham is asking for? Why didnt he mention that? Wouldnt that be important too? 

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Thanks for the article, I just read it!

Ive seen a lot of people/videos/threads (not only on BH) saying that Ingham said she lacked comprehension when he met Britney for like 15 minutes after being appointed by the court. Maybe he used that to bar Streisand? He told the judge and she accepted? Its not like the cship didnt violate other things/rights too. 

Isnt weird how the judge was ok with paying him more than the others court appointed attorneys? 

Im sorry, but I dont believe that Ingham or the court pushed Streisand bc they really thought her cship would only last for some weeks. She was set up from the start, I bet they all wanted the cship to be permanent and even tho Britney worked right after being put under a cship, not long after, the cship was made permanent. He was sent away bc he was questioning the whole thing, bc he was hearing Britney and bc he seemed interested in fighting to get her out of it. 

I know Sam is a pos too, but I think its so interesting that Jamie seems obsessed with Sam to the point of paying idk how much (it was said on  court docs, but i cant remember rn) on lawyers just to keep Sam away 12 years later. What is he preventing Sam from saying? And isnt curious that for the most part Britney was with Sam, she pushed her family away? Was she cutting their money too? Is that why they became desperate of controlling Britney again? R they afraid of Britney having someone next to her that is against her ****ty family and they will lose their cash cow? 

The high chair incident happened when she was still with Kevin. Where was he? Bc what it seemed is she was left alone with Preston a lot bc he was more worried about parties flashing her money and trying to be the next Vanilla Ice. What about those pics of Preston with a swollen eye when he was with Kevin? It was said that that happened when the boys were on his watch. And didnt Britney pass many of the **** tests they made her do? Didnt Kevin was also drinking and smoking *********? 

Clearly Britney wasnt ok, but i dont buy Kevin was that responsible either, he just didnt have 50 paparazzi following his *** 24/7 and many people plotting against him. Nothing will justify what they did to her when she can work, get plastic surgery, depose and even drive. Many other stars did ****ty things and none (besides Amanda that havent worked since her cship started) was put under a cship.

Even If she was using adderall, maybe she needed it? And i remember that when they took her after she refused to give Jayden, they couldnt find any ***** in her system. 

Imo if Kevin was a good person who wasnt only after Britneys money, she wouldnt need a cship for seeing the boys. She said she was set up when the thing with Jayden happened and I wouldnt be suprised If she is right. Kevin clearly lied to the media saying Britney left him when there are pics of Britney crying bc he stood her up in a restaurant in NYC just two days before she filed for divorce. She said he didnt want to see her or the boys. I think she lost her **** when she felt they were all against her trying to put her in a rehab to control her. He could have said that if she did some treatment, therapy, she would be able to see the boys. I bet she would even give him more more money If he wanted to be a decent person.

I think its so funny how Preston was following ********* hashtags at only 13, and Jayden is using clothes from a brand that promotes weed, the same brand Kevin likes to wear. People say Kevin smokes *********. This is probably his influence on the boys. But Britney is the unfit parent forever. 

Britney probably had post partum depression and other things going on, but no one over there seemed to be really concerned about her, trying to help her get better, but only trying to tell her what to do and work against her. She felt betrayed. The whole rehab and not being able to see the kids (the day she attacked a car with an umbrella) took a tool on her. They set her up. They took advantage that she wasnt well, they used that against her instead of being on her side for a change. And they knew she would probably accept so much **** just bc of the kids. These kids were used against her the moment she filed for divorce. 

If ure right about Ingham's strategy... But how long is this going to last? For weeks now there isnt any new. I think its so weird how people on the internet found so many shady things about the cship, but Ingham cant? For what hes being paid, it doesnt seem to me hes in a hurry at all. 

I feel its the fact that Ingham didnt **** for like 11 years and when he starts doing, it still doesnt seem enough or fast. Idk but he doesnt seem to be fighting that hard at all. I think people want him to be ruthless. Lisa said that the judge has a history of siding with the court appointed attorneys, but for some reason she didnt when he asked Jamie to be suspended. Maybe his points werent valid enough? Maybe he didnt build a strong case to make Jamie to be removed right away? 

I mentioned the restraining order bc Ingham mentioned Britney being afraid of Jamie. He could say shes afraid of him and resents him bc of what he did to Preston and thats why she wont perform until hes removed. Then he could say Jamie is causing harm to her state bc she refuses to work bc hes still around. This is what these people care anyway: her money. And Britney is refusing to work bc of Jamie. 

What about what Wallet's former colleague said? That Jamies lawyer is lying about docs that Ingham is asking for? Why didnt he mention that? Wouldnt that be important too? 

I did some digging, and you're right...

"A court-appointed attorney also weighed in on the Spears case. Samuel Ingham said he interviewed Spears on Sunday at UCLA Medical Center, determining that she didn't understand the court proceedings, and that "she lacks the capacity to retain counsel."

Streisand argued that Spears hadn't been given any notice of Ingham's plan to interview her, saying Ingham appeared at the hospital unannounced."

SOURCE: https://www.ctvnews.ca/britney-spears-father-retained-as-conservator-1.274555

So...

I wish we had a probate lawyer on this board who specializes in California law. It would really help sort out what parts of this were a violation of the law (if any), and what was "normal operating procedure" for a conservatorship.

It sounds like Ingham — a probate lawyer — was assigned by the judge, and he then visited Britney. 

Britney didn't see it coming, so she sprung herself from the hospital for a second time. She had Adnan drive her to Streisand's office, but by then Ingham was already the officially assigned lawyer. So, I understand why the judge would refuse Streisand in this case. It would become Ingham's job to advocate for the hiring of Streisand (just like Ingham is doing now with Loeb & Loeb).

I don't follow all of the conspiracy theories on Twitter, so I didn't realize that anyone suspected that Ingham was "in on it" much earlier. It was truly not anything I had considered up until now.

If Ingham was colluding with Jamie prior to the second 5150 that would be a really important discovery...I just haven't seen a shred of evidence supporting that theory.

As far as why Ingham's taking so long in present day...

Didn't the judge provide something like four months for the "discovery" process on the financials?

To me, that doesn't seem like a bad thing. It means that Jamie and Lou can't claim later on that they didn't have enough time to provide every scrap of evidence about what they've been up to over the past 12 years. They have more than enough time now to hand over their records for all of those LLC's that Jamie has been the President of for 12 years. That includes Atara Tours, which I'm guessing Jamie's "tour manager" position on POM and Domination fell under. Atara Tours had a sudden name change recently, with Britney becoming the President after the Domination residency was cancelled. Majorly suspect. The discovery process will now allow those facts to come to the surface before Jamie is officially removed as President of all of Britney's corporations.

As far as anything else new...

Upcoming hearings are posted on the Court's website prior to them occurring. There may not have been any recent hearings, and if there has been, we may not see the court docs (seeing that LFB were the ones spending thousands of dollars on obtaining them...The reproduction fees for court docs are significant, so someone has to pay to obtain them before fans can see them.)

I have zero doubt that Britney's family colluded with Kevin and his divorce lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, to railroad Britney into the conservatorship. 

I'm just not convinced yet that Ingham has been on their side this entire time. He could have simply been following the law, as it is written. There are a ton of critics of the probate laws in California. Ingham may have been hemmed in by those laws, and by Jamie's team of high-priced lawyers. 

If Ingham has been colluding with them the entire time, then fans should begin to strategize on how to best bring those facts to the surface. Making allegations, without proof, harms Britney more than it does her any good.

On 1/18/2021 at 12:44 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

So here's a question...

Does this comply with California probate law? Do court-appointed lawyers have the power to determine capacity? Or does that power remain with doctors?

Is anyone an actual probate lawyer who can answer this? 

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think they do, I mean, the logical thing is that they shouldn't, 'cause being a lawyer has nothing to do with being a doctor or a psychologist. 

And it's not only that, Reva Goetz did take Sam Ingham's word as gospel, at least to eject Adam Streisand from court, the lawyer Britney had hired. But the good old lady did the righteous thing, because she's so just and correct, and ordered a 730 report to back up this claim, and appointed Dr. Marmer Stephen to do so. The next hearing, which of course Britney wasn't notified of, Sam Ingham came in with the 730 report, but wasn't by Dr. Stephen, but another doctor, James Spar. Why was this allowed? Goetz should answer this, but this declaration was the one that said Britney lacked the capacity to hire her own attorney or attending her hearings. 

James Spar is a pro-conservatorship person that has written stuff like courses about it: https://www.docdroid.net/QKaFhqQ/mental-disorders-that-erode-capacity-streisand-pdf, along with no other than Adam Streisand, the original lawyer that was supposed to defend Britney. 

Worth mentioning that the only doctor that had actually treated Britney before the conservatorship, James Long, refused to sign any Capacity Declaration to James Spears' lawyer, aka, he refused to backup any dementia claims or that she lacked any capacity to hire attorneys or knowing about the hearings. 

• Like 1

Okay but who has Hulu and is willing to record it for us and share it? 

I vote not me, it's not available in Canada :) 

I think one day Netflix would hop onto a Britney Documentary. But I think they definitely need Britney before they pump something out. I think it would be really serious if she spoke about her life. I would die inside if she reviewed key moments in her life that lead her to where she is now, and reflecting back, how she wants to take control of her life.....

At then end the documentary with her announcing a giant world wide tour and a residency, and she will never be absent again in our lives cause we love her so much. Okay that's my wishful thinking.

• Love 1