The New York Times is premiering a new Britney Spears documentary on February 5th

The Episodes for this series are only 26 minutes long, they can barely scratch any surface with this runtime. I saw this on an Instagram post and did some research...the series used to be called “the weekly” on fx and when it got renewed for a second season it was renamed “the New York Times present:...” with the same runtimes

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm wondering if Ingham has leaked any documents to the filmmakers.

It would be a nice little "scoop" for them.

Tbh I dont know what to think, I dont trust Ingham, I think hes shady. I think hed only do that If he benefits somehow with the possibility of that hurting Jamies rep. Also I want to see how the whole thing will be, If they will paint Jamie as a savior and talk about us like flat earth nuts.

1 hour ago, DJ_VETTE said:

The Episodes for this series are only 26 minutes long, they can barely scratch any surface with this runtime. I saw this on an Instagram post and did some research...the series used to be called “the weekly” on fx and when it got renewed for a second season it was renamed “the New York Times present:...” with the same runtimes

ah that's too short but hopefully it sparks interest in the general public 

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

@Jordan Miller a while back didn’t some lady for the NYT want exhale memebers to send her media, namely videos, of Britney performing and interacting with her fans, for a documentary that the news publication was producing?  

Perhaps I’m mistaken? Can you shed some light on this? 

If correct, I’m assuming it’s the same people behind this documentary.

That did happen yes but they were different people I believe.

• Like 3