The New York Times is premiering a new Britney Spears documentary on February 5th

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think they do, I mean, the logical thing is that they shouldn't, 'cause being a lawyer has nothing to do with being a doctor or a psychologist. 

And it's not only that, Reva Goetz did take Sam Ingham's word as gospel, at least to eject Adam Streisand from court, the lawyer Britney had hired. But the good old lady did the righteous thing, because she's so just and correct, and ordered a 730 report to back up this claim, and appointed Dr. Marmer Stephen to do so. The next hearing, which of course Britney wasn't notified of, Sam Ingham came in with the 730 report, but wasn't by Dr. Stephen, but another doctor, James Spar. Why was this allowed? Goetz should answer this, but this declaration was the one that said Britney lacked the capacity to hire her own attorney or attending her hearings. 

James Spar is a pro-conservatorship person that has written stuff like courses about it: https://www.docdroid.net/QKaFhqQ/mental-disorders-that-erode-capacity-streisand-pdf, along with no other than Adam Streisand, the original lawyer that was supposed to defend Britney. 

Worth mentioning that the only doctor that had actually treated Britney before the conservatorship, James Long, refused to sign any Capacity Declaration to James Spears' lawyer, aka, he refused to backup any dementia claims or that she lacked any capacity to hire attorneys or knowing about the hearings. 

I agree, the logical thing is that probate lawyers shouldn't have the power to determine competency. That's why I initially doubted the claim. Why should they? They're not doctors.

Can you point me towards the sources where you found all of the above names and information?

I'd like to add it all to the chronological timeline:

I'm a legal researcher for a living...It's my job to look at the law, and then dig up enough dirt to prove in court that the law has been broken.

I don't work in probate law, so I'm not familiar with what's written on the California books, but I'd sure love to be able to organize all of the information that's available. It makes it all so much easier to find.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I agree, the logical thing is that probate lawyers shouldn't have the power to determine competency. That's why I initially doubted the claim. Why should they? They're not doctors.

Can you point me towards the sources where you found all of the above names and information?

I'd like to add it all to the chronological timeline:

I'm a legal researcher for a living...It's my job to look at the law, and then dig up enough dirt to prove in court that the law has been broken.

I don't work in probate law, so I'm not familiar with what's written on the California books, but I'd sure love to be able to organize all of the information that's available. It makes it all so much easier to find.

I don't have the documents right now, since I used to point out to Meaner's Instagram, but he deleted everything after the LFB drama of New Year's Eve 

but his Twitter thread is still there 

probably someone like BritneyHiatus still has the documents 

• Like 1