That's Where You Take Me

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Love this song, hopefully @MSTAR is working on the new copy of the MV with the 720P videos, can't wait to see the results!

Yeah @Lonely2001 helped me by re-editing the whole music video by copying the same scenes sequences as the official video so I started to do many AI upscales to pick the best looking one. The only problem I had is that the first part of the video (which is actually the last parts of the behind the scenes) isn’t available in 720p but in lower quality which is difficult to remaster, but I think it’s better compared to the official copy. If there’s HQ rips of those parts, the upscale would be a lot better!

But I’m doing my best to have the cleanest remaster possible. Expect its release after I release the releases of Do Somethin’, Outrageous and Someday.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah @Lonely2001 helped me by re-editing the whole music video by copying the same scenes sequences as the official video so I started to do many AI upscales to pick the best looking one. The only problem I had is that the first part of the video (which is actually the last parts of the behind the scenes) isn’t available in 720p but in lower quality which is difficult to remaster, but I think it’s better compared to the official copy. If there’s HQ rips of those parts, the upscale would be a lot better!

But I’m doing my best to have the cleanest remaster possible. Expect its release after I release the releases of Do Somethin’, Outrageous and Someday.

Cool! Can't wait, but yeah, sadly, one or 2 of bts files are in 480P only because they come from the Dance Beat gameboy file.

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/15/2021 at 7:35 AM, CJMCH said:

Love this song, hopefully @MSTAR is working on the new copy of the MV with the 720P videos, can't wait to see the results!

I know it’s been a long time lol but here you go (AI upscaled in 4K) :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I think it’s the best quality out there since there’s still no CD-rip from the Philippines’ single.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

I know it’s been a long time lol but here you go (AI upscaled in 4K) :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I think it’s the best quality out there since there’s still no CD-rip from the Philippines’ single.

You did a great job with what you had to work with.

We still don't know where the OG file came from. The supposed real one, or at least the one that came first, was a low quality 160P video that's actually on YouTube (some scenes are in different position and such):

After this file, we got the tagged one by BritneyMedia and the different remasters people made of it. Wish we knew where the low quality version came from, because it doesn't seem that the Philippines CD has it and we still have yet to find that original CD, there's a lot of fake ones going around and the OG stans believe that the CD was made up as a rumor and there isn't in fact a real one.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

You did a great job with what you had to work with.

We still don't know where the OG file came from. The supposed real one, or at least the one that came first, was a low quality 160P video that's actually on YouTube (some scenes are in different position and such):

After this file, we got the tagged one by BritneyMedia and the different remasters people made of it. Wish we knew where the low quality version came from, because it doesn't seem that the Philippines CD has it and we still have yet to find that original CD, there's a lot of fake ones going around and the OG stans believe that the CD was made up as a rumor and there isn't in fact a real one.

Indeed, there’s no other sources of the original music video, not even a TV/VHS rip which is weird since we even got a TV rip of a channel airing the Original Music Video of Gimme More (2011 Leak, it’s not even an official video). I did a research on internet, and I never found the original video or a TV rip.

But many people confirmed that was aired on Music TV channels of Philippines and also Brazil, idk if @PokemonSpears know anything about the music video being aired in Brazil.

I’m not sure if it was really released as single, but it’s probably true as the audio of the music video is longer than the Album version. It has also ad libs on the beginning of the video. It sounds more like an official audio edit for the music video to me but idk. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Indeed, there’s no other sources of the original music video, not even a TV/VHS rip which is weird since we even got a TV rip of a channel airing the Original Music Video of Gimme More (2011 Leak, it’s not even an official video). I did a research on internet, and I never found the original video or a TV rip.

But many people confirmed that was aired on Music TV channels of Philippines and also Brazil, idk if @PokemonSpears know anything about the music video being aired in Brazil.

I’m not sure if it was really released as single, but it’s probably true as the audio of the music video is longer than the Album version. It has also ad libs on the beginning of the video, to me, it sounds more like an official audio edit for the music video but idk. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Yeah I noticed the song sounds a bit different in that video, mainly with the adlibs at the beginning. It definitely was a single in the Philippines and has artwork with When I Found You being a b-side on the CD single.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I noticed the song sounds a bit different in that video, mainly with the adlibs at the beginning. It definitely was a single in the Philippines and has artwork with When I Found You being a b-side on the CD single.

Thank you for confirming! So it’s one of the rarest single of Britney :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I’m not sure if it was really released as single, but it’s probably true as the audio of the music video is longer than the Album version. It has also ad libs on the beginning of the video, to me, it sounds more like an official audio edit for the music video but idk. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I don't know about Brazil, but @Roxxy has confirmed it would appear on channel called Myx I believe 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know about Brazil, but @Roxxy has confirmed it would appear on channel called Myx I believe 

Oh, I found indeed many people on YT who confirmed that appeared on MYX TV, a popular music channel in early 2000s in Philippines.

Just found this page, where it confirms that was released as single and also had a Promo Video as bonus on the Single CD. And that Promo Video is actually the music video which makes sense.

• Love 1