Anna Wintour criticized for changing Kamala Harris' Vogue cover

17 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Incorrect.

Well she lost in the primaries to an elderly ped0 with dementia, so I’d say she’s pretty dang unpopular. Her history in California as a prosecutor is not looked upon favorably in the slightest. She’s the kind of person who wants to put normal people in prison. And she will carry that energy into her presidency when Biden inevitably steps down bc he has dementia.

• Like 1

the reasoning is clear, the sneakers picture is "i'm not like a regular politician, i'm a cool politician" the title in both covers is the same "the new america" but the original crossed arms was very the oposite.

they could have ironed the courtains justa bit here and there and arrange them a little less thrown at the bottom, less awkward smile and so...

• Like 3
On 1/11/2021 at 8:15 AM, britney_rocks said:

The fact that this woman is on the cover of a fashion magazine and is not even officially in office yet and has done nothing amazing yet for the country, just shows how biased the media is. 

I guess the first woman, and the first black and Asian American, to be vice-president-elect is just not good enough to warrant a Vogue cover.

Some girls don’t need to dream do they?

I actually Perfer the first one ( or what was chosen for the final product) shows her outfit and her fashion, the shoes and shows her as super relatable in that mom way. Even from the green wall vs the pink backdrop..way more appealing. Colorful and inviting. The 2nd pic is giving time magazine kinda boring. ... I like that she’s in her chuck Taylor’s.. and mind you she’s a politician not a fashion girl.  I don’t want to make her as a fashion icon/celebrity as so many ppl care to do with today’s culture. I want for her for the job she was hired to do. 

No one should be upset. Twitter is full of Ppl who get angry for nothing n try to get offended over anything n create drama for absolutely no reason Bc there bored tbh.. 

especially after what happened at the capital be upset on what actually matters. It’s exhausting how much many ppl complain over the stupidest things. More important things in the world and better things to focus on.

💕

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block