Anna Wintour criticized for changing Kamala Harris' Vogue cover

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Brat said:

The first one looks messy

Leave the choice to somebody who has been in the fashion industry :typing_keyboard_computer:

The first one was what Anna changed to last minute.

The 2nd one (blue suit) was what Kamala's team and Anna agreed on earlier.

I think Anna wanted to show her more as a casual everyday woman, but the shot wasn't well taken.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i see a different (political) message in both pictures.

Picture N°1 says:Im just like you, a random citizen, i wear the same jeans and shoes just like you. thats why at the left of the cover says:'by the people for the people'.Im not a fashionista so the silk in the background ,and the  color palette  its irrelevant .

Picture N°2: The color palette and the background its important,im a fashionista and i have control over my visual/public image.Im not a random citizen,im a politician

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block