Anna Wintour criticized for changing Kamala Harris' Vogue cover

• Leader

Kamala Harris graces the cover of Vogue for their February issue. 

Apparently, Harris and her team selected the second photo, but in the eleventh hour, Anna Wintour switched it out for the first photo. The Internet is NOT here for it. 

The second photo is far more flattering and powerful. The first looks like... a test shot.

Thoughts, Exhale?

ErYaiM9WMAIAKEs?format=jpg&name=large

ErYaiM2XIAAIQn1?format=jpg&name=largekamala.jpg.401c30fcbe61748984ea016b857ad064.jpg

At the end of the day, let Anna wintour do her job.....

my only annoyance would be why ask Kamala Harris what photo she wanted if at the end of the day it’s not her final call (I actually hate when my managers ask me my preference at work for something and then just tell me to do something different...ugh like just don’t ask me!)  

• Like 6
  • Content Curators
49 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wait this is all over the place. The picture her team chose is the raggedy Ann one with the sneakers on? Or is that the one that was published? The post and the tweets contradict themselves. If the second one is the official one, I don’t see what the problem is. The first one looks like she’s trying too hard to be like “look at me, I’m cool and relatable” and the second one looks professional, like a VP should be portrayed. Can someone enlighten me, please? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

I think the one with the raggedy sneakers became published last minute. The 2nd one was what they agreed to publish earlier.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block