Britney it's time for you to send shockwaves and blatantly come out and say something...

9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Her children are used against her, probably in every way possible. Britney loves her boys more than anything, so it’s understandable why she would put up with all of this for years, just to be able to spend time with them. 

Shes barely spending time with them for like 2 years already. 

Well, maybe because it's not a nightmare TO HER.

At this point she must be pretty well accustomed to the situation. Of course she must want things to change, but it's not like she's suffering or I doubt she feels threatened or something to the point of screaming for help through a social media clip. 

IF she felt the need to ask for help, I believe she would try to reach out to people she knows in person, not strangers that follow her social media. 

She's been living this for over a decade and I think the worst part of it all was having to deal with her father. According to James himself, she hasn't talked to him in months, her kids already got the restraining order against him, he's not the personal conservator anymore and it seems like Ingham is gonna request his removal of the financial conservatorship some time in the future, on top of the Bessemer Trust being named co-conservator, not to mention that she doesn't have to work anymore, so I think she must feel pretty calm in that aspect. 

Again, I'm not saying she doesn't want this situation to end, I just don't think she's currently in a state of desperation or that she feels threatened or unsafe to the point of sending an alarming message to the public. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: in any case, she can always phone Billy B and ask him to send us a message :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, maybe because it's not a nightmare TO HER.

At this point she must be pretty well accustomed to the situation. Of course she must want things to change, but it's not like she's suffering or I doubt she feels threatened or something to the point of screaming for help through a social media clip. 

IF she felt the need to ask for help, I believe she would try to reach out to people she knows in person, not strangers that follow her social media. 

She's been living this for over a decade and I think the worst part of it all was having to deal with her father. According to James himself, she hasn't talked to him in months, her kids already got the restraining order against him, he's not the personal conservator anymore and it seems like Ingham is gonna request his removal of the financial conservatorship some time in the future, on top of the Bessemer Trust being named co-conservator, not to mention that she doesn't have to work anymore, so I think she must feel pretty calm in that aspect. 

Again, I'm not saying she doesn't want this situation to end, I just don't think she's currently in a state of desperation or that she feels threatened or unsafe to the point of sending an alarming message to the public. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: in any case, she can always phone Billy B and ask him to send us a message :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I do believe that she is trying to get her message out there. 

Remember this post? 

Well, look Indilas videoclip: 

It's about suicide, i guess, it looks like it. 

Coincidences? I don't think so

As much as I would love her to speak up about her situation, I would only want her to do it when she is ready and IF she feels comfortable doing so. 

I also wish they would turn off her IG comments. So many negative conspiracy theories and accusations being tossed around, she doesn’t shut them down and therefore the conspiracies grow. 

• Like 3
On 1/1/2021 at 10:38 AM, halfdressed said:

OVER A DECADE of this ****show. **** any threats no matter how scary they are. You will not be breaking the law. Please post a 60 second video asking for help and put whoever deserves to be on blast - on blast. With a video confirmation there is no way we won't be able to fight with you with legitimacy and massive force. How long can all this go on? IT IS A NIGHTMARE. Awaken the beast, Britney. Help us help you. Strong Britney! We are here for you!britney-2021.jpg.8f7c9ec01de5f29e6ce726791ff17c8a.jpg

Why do you even think she is ABLE to do this in her situation? She has people literally, physically present and controlling her. She needs to ASK for a phone and then they are watching what she looks at and does. I’d be more worried about the emotional and physical abuse even trying to do this would result in. She can’t even call the police, she doesn’t have a phone. The authorities trust her “handlers” more than a mother who has been deemed unfit by the state. The horrible truth. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

As much as I would love her to speak up about her situation, I would only want her to do it when she is ready and IF she feels comfortable doing so. 

I also wish they would turn off her IG comments. So many negative conspiracy theories and accusations being tossed around, she doesn’t shut them down and therefore the conspiracies grow. 

Yes, they clearly WANT those comments. Many are from fake accounts. 

• Like 1

Considering she never did a livestream and when she tried her "boyfriend" took the phone off... Maybe it's not that simple but...

Over the years I think Britney really had some chances to talk to someone If she wanted, sending secret messages and stuff like that.

My theory is that Britney is completely manipulated by her family, she became a scared child mentally wise. She wants to get pregnant, but probably can't see the c-ship as abusive or doesn't even understand her own situation.

She is like a cult victim. After a while the member of the cult can get out, but the fear of the "outside" keeps him in the invisible cage. Basically, I believe Britney is a victim of mental abuse, even If she can ask for help she won't.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

Exactly this kind of behaviour caused the meltdown in 2007. The 'fans' wanted to know everything and more, the paparazzi happened and suffocated her, and we know the rest. She is a grown *ss woman who chooses to be PRIVATE because of the HELL she has been through and she wants to keep things private. RESPECT her, stop the f---ing conspiracy theories about her. She is not your entertainment monkey about whom you can make any allegations or put out stupid rumors and conspiracy theories out there so that you'd feel yourself useful. This kind of so-called fans are the worst thing that has ever happened to her in her career and I can't believe it's still happening. Look at the mirror, you are the only monsters. And leave her f-ing alone!

Everyone is so obsessed with her instagram and talking about how weird she looks and they start conspiracies about her. She is not living with a professional camera crew like some other 'artists' and posting professionally shot garbage on social media. She is a mom and she is being her mommiest self on social media and I freaking love her for that. She is the only rebel out there who didn't become a salesperson like every single pop star out there. Go follow them if you want a product. 

I think people are so obsessed to see the mega star, when they see a REAL PERSON they cannot digest the fact that she is a human like everybody else - which is the text and subtext of all her interviews : 'I am a human like everybody else'. I don't know why you people cannot accept her words. She isn't obligated to satisfy your greedy desires, she certainly doesn't need your help (?! LMAO - who do you think you are that you'll save her, and from what? She needs to be saved from your kind of fans).

Leave her alone, let her be a mom, let her be peaceful, let her dance, let her be boring like all of us at times, let her breathe, let her have her time, and her battle by her own standards. She deserves the respect she asked for. You don't have a right to question her words. You are no one to question her words. Stop putting so much negativity and negative cloud around her name. Can't you imagine how alienating it is for her to see the news about her because of these bulls**t conspiracies. STOP.

Britney´s fans want to help her.You seem to mistake something. We are not crazy stalkers. You are worse as a perpetrator. How can you freak out when people want to help someone you really need it or she could even die. What is wrong with people like you?! Did we fans harass her during Femme Fatal Era/Britney Jean Era? Did some of us showed up in her neighborhood, followed her around when she didn't work, and was with her children? NO.Because we thought everything is ok. She´s fine. Now the situation is 100 % different. We know she gets medication against her will and was many times locked away in a facility, against her will too. We know now they steal her money. And you say we should leave Britney alone. Seems like you belong to her team or you´re are an evil person by yourself. This does not disturb her privacy but saves her.After that,she is free and save,she can hide again and will not disturb ever again by her fans.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, car said:

I’m always surprised why she didn’t use the mic on her shows to be like ‘help’ if she doesn’t have access to her social media. But that was when she was quiet with the conservatorship Csuse it gave her 50/50 custody, so she didn’t want to mess with it. Now that that’s no longer a promise of the conservatorship, she doesn’t have that live mic opportunity to ask for help  

Because they switch of her microphones when she is on stage.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: One of the reasons why she not even for a ballade sing live.

19 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney´s fans want to help her.You seem to mistake something. We are not crazy stalkers. You are worse as a perpetrator. How can you freak out when people want to help someone you really need it or she could even die. What is wrong with people like you?! Did we fans harass her during Femme Fatal Era/Britney Jean Era? Did some of us showed up in her neighborhood, followed her around when she didn't work, and was with her children? NO.Because we thought everything is ok. She´s fine. Now the situation is 100 % different. We know she gets medication against her will and was many times locked away in a facility, against her will too. We know now they steal her money. And you say we should leave Britney alone. Seems like you belong to her team or you´re are an evil person by yourself. This does not disturb her privacy but saves her.After that,she is free and save,she can hide again and will not disturb ever again by her fans.

Well, you don't know any of that, you just allege all of those things you just said, including me being from her team. LMAO. 

You cannot help someone unless that person asks for help. Most fundamental rule. And if you are insisting on that based on rumors non of which has been proven, that makes you a bully. And you cannot assume she needs help - especially your help - by gossip and conspiracies.

I guess nothing will stop people unless she puts a snake around her neck and walks around with disco balls around her because otherwise everyone will assume that she isn't okay. And even she does that then people will continue nagging about other stuff about her.

Fame and the fan-mania killed many stars. Britney is a smart cookie and she isn't playing into that, anyone's game and narrative. Let her be and do her thing by herself. The idea that she has NO ONE in this world to help her is ludicrous and such a big understatement / insult to her. You automatically assume that she is this helpless fragile weak person, which she is definitely not. We don't know anything about her and that's because she doesn't wanna share anything after the **** she has been through. And that doesn't give you any right to ASSUME anything and harass her.

If you think what you are doing is helping her, then you have no idea what helping a person is. In order to help someone you first need to respect their boundaries and words. That's that. You cannot dismiss that person's words and force your own narrative on them. That's malicious. Think again. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

Well, you don't know any of that, you just allege all of those things you just said, including me being from her team. LMAO. 

You cannot help someone unless that person asks for help. Most fundamental rule. And if you are insisting on that based on rumors non of which has been proven, that makes you a bully. And you cannot assume she needs help - especially your help - by gossip and conspiracies.

I guess nothing will stop people unless she puts a snake around her neck and walks around with disco balls around her because otherwise everyone will assume that she isn't okay. And even she does that then people will continue nagging about other stuff about her.

Fame and the fan-mania killed many stars. Britney is a smart cookie and she isn't playing into that, anyone's game and narrative. Let her be and do her thing by herself. The idea that she has NO ONE in this world to help her is ludicrous and such a big understatement / insult to her. You automatically assume that she is this helpless fragile weak person, which she is definitely not. We don't know anything about her and that's because she doesn't wanna share anything after the **** she has been through. And that doesn't give you any right to ASSUME anything and harass her.

If you think what you are doing is helping her, then you have no idea what helping a person is. In order to help someone you first need to respect their boundaries and words. That's that. You cannot dismiss that person's words and force your own narrative on them. That's malicious. Think again. 

I disagree, we know our boundaries, cause we aren't Lou Taylor. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Courtdocuments aren't fanfiction! :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

+ She is not allowed to talk, do you even know what a conservatorship is? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I disagree, we know our boundaries, cause we aren't Lou Taylor. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Courtdocuments aren't fanfiction! :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

+ She is not allowed to talk, do you even know what a conservatorship is? 

I am not gonna answer anymore, because this goes nowhere.

I think I made my point very clear : Human Decency. 

You can keep on putting memes and entertaining yourself on someone else's real life and struggle, that's your choice.

I choose to listen to what she says and respect her decisions.

Best.

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Because they switch of her microphones when she is on stage.:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill: One of the reasons why she not even for a ballade sing live.

Hmm- her mic is on when she speaks to the audience tho. So there are definitely times when  she  could do it.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

Yes I do honestly think that because I don't give a **** about those whispers. I believe in her, and her words. And if she wants to deal with it by herself and asks for privacy, no one has any right to go against her will and make a mess around her and make the water muddy. But the conspiracy that's been created is so malicious that whatever she says people want to believe it's not her words and you don't accept anything she says because you think she is forced or whatever - again conspiracy. It's such a HUGE DISRESPECT to a human's right. You automatically believe in all the gossip and whispers and all that stuff and hot tea and believe in the narrative that's been created by other people, and choose not to believe in HER OWN WORDS? She speaks out if you care to listen but what she says doesn't satisfy you, therefore you want to believe in the conspiracies, because it's more entertaining for most.

The tragedy is people cannot see or hear her anymore, everyone is so obsessed with the noise that's been created by the industry or whomever, who are still making money by talking **** about her and some people get off by just talking dirt about her. 

Listen to her, not anyone else. She is an open book. If you really care to listen.

If you cannot respect that, then that's on you. Just because she doesn't share personal stuff on instagram, doesn't mean she isn't living her life. It's ludicrous to believe that. And the more people scream and shout about this false narrative that's written about her, dragging her around, the more she will be distant because there is no point to be a part of a TOXIC environment where people are bullying her by saying her what she is instead of listening to her. 

She is working on being happy. People need to respect that. And if not, as a die hard Britney fan, I would be happier for her if she quits music altogether to live her life happily. She deserves that. And pushing her (which is bullying - still!! since the day she started) might cause that.

Wishing her the best. And all the peace, away from this noise.

Dude. Or chick. Those were her words. Multiple people on Twitter confirmed it. And they weren’t stans or a part of exhale. And I’m not suggesting we force her to do anything. Only empower. We know that interview was edited. Calm down and don’t be an alarmist. I am not that fan. 

2 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

You cannot help someone unless that person asks for help.

Natasha Kampusch

Elisabeth Fritzel

Dave Pelzer

Michelle Knight

Sabine Dardenne

Should I go further? And Natasha even asked for help. But the woman didn't understand her because she did not speak German. Natasha had to go back to her offender. She was terrified to seek help because he told her he will kill the person whom she asks for help. It is not easy to seek help. Especially when you are traumatized , brainwashed and frightened to death.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Natasha Kampusch

Elisabeth Fritzel

Dave Pelzer

Michelle Knight

Sabine Dardenne

Should I go further? And Natasha even asked for help. But the woman didn't understand her because she did not speak German. Natasha had to go back to her offender. She was terrified to seek help because he told her he will kill the person whom she asks for help. It is not easy to seek help. Especially when you are traumatized and frightened to death.

Oh wow! I am shaken by the intelligence and complexity of this comparison. 

I guess Britney is speaking a sign language which hasn't been discovered yet and that's why simple human beings like me cannot understand her cry for help. Only the super intelligent people like you can understand her. How couldn't I see this!

Sorry, I cannot give you any serious answers, because this is insanity. I don't think staying on this website is healthy for human brain 😅. That's why I am deleting my account and never coming back. Feel free to start a discussion about me being an agent from Britney Team who couldn't survive these super intelligent arguments. My gosh! I didn't know such a level of intelligence existed until now. Will be mind-blown for the rest of my day. 

It's obvious that there is no such thing as common sense when it comes to fan-mania madness.