Britney it's time for you to send shockwaves and blatantly come out and say something...

On 1/1/2021 at 9:16 AM, joanhs said:

Leave Britney the **** alone and let her do what she wants when she feels she can. Stop telling an almost 40 year old woman what to do, because you think this is a tv-show..

Absolutely! Stop placing demands on this woman! Let her live her life in peace and do what she wants and make her own choices. 

4 minutes ago, FrancescaFTW said:

Absolutely! Stop placing demands on this woman! Let her live her life in peace and do what she wants and make her own choices. 

Are you serious? She made it very clear today she wants to share her story and was asking to get an interview approved before she knew we’d be able to listen. Have you looked at anything from court today? 

This thread aged well in that she finally spoke out and shook the table, but the crazy part of all of it is that she had no clue the world would be able to listen this time. Lord only knows what she would have said if she had known the public was going to hear her for a change.

On 1/1/2021 at 9:53 AM, K3yN said:

She’s not able to post anything since she doesn’t have acces to her social media accounts. The suffering will continue... we are doomed just like her.

She was able to leak court documents and call paps to take a photos when she left police office. She is smarter than we thought. This time she was prepared. I like how she started hearing yesterday. They tried seal everything, but she defend herself.

But I think during the break they make a deal or something. She changed her mind and wanted seal the rest. 

Oh boy and didn't she do just that... :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

19 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

But I think during the break they make a deal or something. She changed her mind and wanted seal the rest. 

This made me so mad it felt so shady, but now we know she's not complacent anymore so I have hope shell be fine with the rest sealed

2 hours ago, Mansos said:

this actually aged like wine 

Yesterday was everything I’ve ever dreamed of for Britney. Like others have said, and even the fake as court responses, she was very brave for this. It was so sad how she was saying she wished she could stay on the phone forever because she wouldn’t get to be heard again for a long while. And at one point she began speaking so fast and frantically toward the end (she was VERY COMPOSED) but you could tell she was trying to spit out 13 years worth of horror in 20 minutes because this is it. 

20 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Are you serious? She made it very clear today she wants to share her story and was asking to get an interview approved before she knew we’d be able to listen. Have you looked at anything from court today? 

Yup! So let her do things at her own pace and on her own time, when SHE wants, for HERSELF and nor for anyone else. She doesn’t need fans making demands. 

1 hour ago, FrancescaFTW said:

Yup! So let her do things at her own pace and on her own time, when SHE wants, for HERSELF and nor for anyone else. She doesn’t need fans making demands. 

Still disagree talking PREVIOUSLY. Going forward yes. She never came out and said anything because she didn’t think people would believe her. She needed encouragement like this. And she probably never saw it, but she needed it. It’s been 13 years, she needed some encouragement. I think Sam helped her with that. If we would have “left everything alone and let her do it on her terms” we might not be here today. Noise was necessary. If you can’t understand that, we don’t need to pursue any further conversation.