Britney it's time for you to send shockwaves and blatantly come out and say something...

9 hours ago, joanhs said:

And when does fans realise, the real world out here have **** to do with the court-system. We know damn well Jamies Lawyer is all about "heresay". WHat happens in court stays in court, and must happen there, not from this world. So yeah, she could talk about it on direct television, and it still wouldn't change a thing, because it's not in court..

No, she can't, cause Jamie would never allow to talk about that on television or radio. 

It's stupid, she is almost 40. 

Enough with this bull****! 

I’m always surprised why she didn’t use the mic on her shows to be like ‘help’ if she doesn’t have access to her social media. But that was when she was quiet with the conservatorship Csuse it gave her 50/50 custody, so she didn’t want to mess with it. Now that that’s no longer a promise of the conservatorship, she doesn’t have that live mic opportunity to ask for help  

• Like 1

She's too scared. She's been conditioned to be fearful from being in this situation for so long and dealing with alleged threats about her children, etc. The stakes probably feel too high. Better to win via the legal route anyway, which it looks like will happen eventually (hopefully sometime this year). 

38 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

She's too scared. She's been conditioned to be fearful from being in this situation for so long and dealing with alleged threats about her children, etc. The stakes probably feel too high. Better to win via the legal route anyway, which it looks like will happen eventually (hopefully sometime this year). 

I do like the positivity and hopefulness, but what makes you think this? I guess I’m being cynical, but this has been ongoing for so long with delays and mind-blowing decisions being made in Jamie’s favor. I feel the only positive thing we’ve had this entire year was document transparency and Britney speaking on her support. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I do like the positivity and hopefulness, but what makes you think this? I guess I’m being cynical, but this has been ongoing for so long with delays and mind-blowing decisions being made in Jamie’s favor. I feel the only positive thing we’ve had this entire year was document transparency and Britney speaking on her support. 

Britney now has a team of very top notch litigators & they've just entered the discovery phase of examining her finances. Judge Penny approving Loeb & Loeb was really the beginning of a new chapter. 

No that would be the worst thing to do.

She's already under so much legal battles and red tape and watched like a hawk.  If she does anything that will 'break the rules', it won't only effect her C-Ship status but it'll also put her custody of her kids in jeopardy as well.  And we all know she would drop everything, including her career, for them.

It's better for to work with her lawyers and work within the law and within all her contracts, so she can be the one who's above Jamie and co.  The main issue is the court keeps allowing them to constantly delay the hearings.  But it definitely seems like she's in a much better place now than she was last year at least.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, jennyj said:

No that would be the worst thing to do.

She's already under so much legal battles and red tape and watched like a hawk.  If she does anything that will 'break the rules', it won't only effect her C-Ship status but it'll also put her custody of her kids in jeopardy as well.  And we all know she would drop everything, including her career, for them.

It's better for to work with her lawyers and work within the law and within all her contracts, so she can be the one who's above Jamie and co.  The main issue is the court keeps allowing them to constantly delay the hearings.  But it definitely seems like she's in a much better place now than she was last year at least.

I just find it hard to believe that “don’t talk about the conservatorship” is a rule that the courts could reprimand her for or deem her *whatever for breaking. Not if she isn’t acting manic or doing anything that she may be prohibited from doing such as driving.  What would the courts do? And how would they justify it. Then to say “just look at the whole conservatorship” isn’t good enough for me since they are now under close watch. 

@Jordan Miller I’d like to know your thoughts when considering this comment. 

• Like 1

We as fans and supporters of her need to stay vigilant and continue to press on the movement to the public. If Britney was able to say something without it resulting in consequences, she would have done so already. What would those consequences be? I’m not sure. We don’t know what is actually going on behind those closed doors. What we do know is that the conservatorship has clearly been corrupt towards her from the start so we really don’t know what they’re capable of right now, but there’s a huge spotlight on all of them. She is simply trying to lay low and not bring any additional attention to herself from team con and the judges. She continues to have faith in her fans and the movement. It’s in our hands right now, and slowly but surely things are progressing for her. We have to keep putting this microscope on everything. We as a fan base have really exposed so much of it, and Britney without a doubt must be so thankful. We finally got Ingham to actually speak on behalf of Britney, and not team cons. We got rid of Loucifer, we got the Bessemer Trust appointed as co-conservator of the estate. None of this would have been possible without our help. We also have to remember Jamie is currently NOT conservator of her person. What kind of influence he has on Jodi, no one is really sure, but she’s been relatively quiet and Britney seems to have some sense of personal freedom. We just haven’t been able to see much of it since she has been laying low. What’s probably tricky is how often the estate and person cross paths since they are currently both controlled by different people. We’re doing it guys, just unfortunately as quickly as they put her in the conservatorship, it won’t be as quick to get her out. We all just need to stay vigilant and keep the awareness alive. Daddy Spears and Team con have been doing a great job at making themselves look silly so let them continue to do so, and we’ll keep putting the pressure on Sam Ingham to continue doing the right thing for Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Do you honestly believe she doesn't want to speak out about this? There were whispers on Jonathan Ross she actually backtracked to talk MORE about the conservatorship after he'd already moved on. And you're talking to the wrong person. I'm never one to feel entitled. But with this additional mess going on and 13 years into the conservatorship, it's time for a breakthrough moment. If she doesn't want to, fine. She has nothing but time. She's locked in a castle. 

Yes I do honestly think that because I don't give a **** about those whispers. I believe in her, and her words. And if she wants to deal with it by herself and asks for privacy, no one has any right to go against her will and make a mess around her and make the water muddy. But the conspiracy that's been created is so malicious that whatever she says people want to believe it's not her words and you don't accept anything she says because you think she is forced or whatever - again conspiracy. It's such a HUGE DISRESPECT to a human's right. You automatically believe in all the gossip and whispers and all that stuff and hot tea and believe in the narrative that's been created by other people, and choose not to believe in HER OWN WORDS? She speaks out if you care to listen but what she says doesn't satisfy you, therefore you want to believe in the conspiracies, because it's more entertaining for most.

The tragedy is people cannot see or hear her anymore, everyone is so obsessed with the noise that's been created by the industry or whomever, who are still making money by talking **** about her and some people get off by just talking dirt about her. 

Listen to her, not anyone else. She is an open book. If you really care to listen.

If you cannot respect that, then that's on you. Just because she doesn't share personal stuff on instagram, doesn't mean she isn't living her life. It's ludicrous to believe that. And the more people scream and shout about this false narrative that's written about her, dragging her around, the more she will be distant because there is no point to be a part of a TOXIC environment where people are bullying her by saying her what she is instead of listening to her. 

She is working on being happy. People need to respect that. And if not, as a die hard Britney fan, I would be happier for her if she quits music altogether to live her life happily. She deserves that. And pushing her (which is bullying - still!! since the day she started) might cause that.

Wishing her the best. And all the peace, away from this noise.

• Love 2