What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

Mark my words: every major pop star is going to release music next year since the millionaires are panicking about not being able to make income via touring due to COVID. Taylor releasing 100 albums next year is guaranteed, but I suspect that a few other artists will also release more than one album to make ends meet (as if them being rich wasn't already enough). 

Oh this is fun. This is whats going to happen for sure: 

• Lady Gaga will re-release Chromatica with 5 brand new tracks including a music video for 1 of the tracks and the Haus Labs remix of Babylon
  • Rihanna will finally release R9 and its going to be a visual album. Thats why she has been taking forever with the album duh
  • Beyonce will keep on being Beyonce. Meaning she will release random stuff that will be highly nominated at the 2022 Grammys
  • Katy Perry will release the Not the End of the World remixes (By Demand)
  • Justin Timberlake will release a brand new album that will be a huge hit. It will be the highest selling album of 2021
  • Christina Aguilera will release her long anticipated new Spanish album with one of the singles featuring Shakira with a music video 
  • Shakira will release an English/Spanish new album
  • J.LO will finally release a new album 
  • Britney will surprise release a video for Swimming in the stars (and not music related but I hope theres gonna be new steps towards ending the conservationship)
  • Gwen Stefani, Fergie and Nelly Furtado will all release new albums
  • Cardi B will release a new album and the first single will feature Miley Cirrus
  • Madonna will release a greatest hits album with 3 brand new tracks and a music video to promote the release
  • Dua Lipa will re-release Future Nostalgia with 5 brand new tracks, one of them being a song with Ariana Grande which will serve as the single to promote the release and will have a music video
  • Maroon 5 will release a new album and one of the singles will feature Justin Timberlake and they will film a music video for it
  • Nicki Minaj will release random new singles and one of them will include Lana del Rey

Its going to be a great year for music guys. Cant wait :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

• Rihanna will release R9, the singles won’t do well, but the album will do alright.  

• Adele will release A4, and it will do well, but not as good as 19 - 25.  

• Ariana will release 1 more single from Positions and it will flop. 

• Britney will return with the lead single from B10 in October, Album to come in 2022. 

• Christina Aguilera will release X9 and X10, the Spanish language album will do well.  

• Katy will return with KP6 lead single in December, it will do well.  

• Billie will release her 2nd album, and it will be massively successful. 

• Dua will release Side B to Future Nostalgia and it will do very well, 3 singles will be released and one of them will go #1.

• Madonna will release her film, an EP that will be successful, and an album that will be surprised released and do alright.  

• Taylor will release the re - recordings and it will do fine.  Her 10th and 11th albums will arrive, and will do fine; but her decline in sales/relevance will start.  

• Victoria Justice will release her new album; and it will chart, but very low and have poor sales.  

• Tulisa (a British artist) will have a big resurgence in popularity and will release her second studio album.  The album will do well, and 4 singles will be released. 

• Love 1
On 12/31/2020 at 10:08 PM, Style. said:

Nicki is not seen as a joke. What critics do see her as a joke? That was a rough and bold word to use and I’m sure you can’t come up with some facts to back your clown *** mouth up! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

mtePAPm.jpg

She doesnt have any critically-acclaimed album even tho Pink Friday and Queen deserve it and the GP dont like ha alot like you can see that the hate train is still thriving in social media :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She doesnt have any critically-acclaimed album even tho Pink Friday and Queen deserve it and the GP dont like ha alot like you can see that the hate train is still thriving in social media :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Your time has passed. I will destroy your non existent career after I drink my coffee. :roxxy:

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Does Britney has a critically acclaimed album? Does Lil Kim has one? Does Tupac has one? Does Biggie has one? Does Katy has one? Does Rihanna has one? 

What do you mean by hate train? Last time I checked she’s one of the most followed celebrity on the internet. I don’t know, I can go on and on like this forever but you seem plain stupid @Blackout2006 if you can’t comprehend the nature of some things. You seem out of touch with the internet honestly and the fact that you bragged about how many streams does Billie Eyebrows has it’s also stupid considering the fact that without Nicki and other artists, streams wouldn’t exist today and your darling Billie Eyes would still be making music on her bedroom. Are we really having this conversation? I mean, you stan Billie Eilish and you dare to talk **** about Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande? Are we really going that low? :clownery_makeup_meme:
You also said that Doja Cat would take Nicki’s place. What has she done beside one TikTok song? Nicki in 2020 is still more successful than Doja and Megan and Cardi combined. Have several seats. 

• Haha 1

Taylor will re-release her old albums all at once with new unreleased content. She will also release a brand new pop album at the end of the year and announce tour for 2022.

Avril will have a comeback

Kelly will release a new album, but it won't have a huge hit, which will inspire her to return to her pop music in another couple years.

Shawn and Camilla will release a duet album which will have one hit song, but then the rest of the singles will flop.

Biebs will flop.

Bey will surprise drop an album - hopefully one that is more pop. (People will claim it's so groundbreaking and it won't be.)

Fifth Harmony will reunite and maybe feature a song with Camila claiming they've all "grown up" and "buried the hatchet."

BLACKPINK will come with a new album featuring more pop stars and become more successful as BTS fades into the background.

Nicki will be featured on some new pop songs, but we won't get a new album from her.

We are also overdue for a late 90s/early 00s reunion of some sort.... maybe S Club 7? the long rumored Destiny's Child album? or maybe Fergie will come to her senses and go back to BEP when her career was relevant. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

*Billie said in her interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music that her new album is about 60% done but that ppl should expect it sooner than you think.  Then she said on her Insta that ppl were annoying her about her hair color & she said she would change it after her documentary on Apple+ comes out (Feb 26th) as a mark of the end of an era.  So I would assume that she'll release more and kick off her new era by then.

*If touring is available, I want Taylor to tour with her normal big production type show but then a second night of just acoustic songs so obviously Evermore and Folklore get the attention they deserve.  Those songs would be awkward mixed  up with her big pop songs.  So a separate, acoustic night would give her room to do that while also raking in more money.

*Dua will release a fourteenth remix of Levitating.

*Camila will put out a new album.

*Normani will continue repping SavagexFenty and working on an album

*Hopefully Tinashe gets to tour Songs for You!

Thats all I got.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Style. said:

Does Britney has a critically acclaimed album? Does Lil Kim has one? Does Tupac has one? Does Biggie has one? Does Katy has one? Does Rihanna has one? 

What do you mean by hate train? Last time I checked she’s one of the most followed celebrity on the internet. I don’t know, I can go on and on like this forever but you seem plain stupid @Blackout2006 if you can’t comprehend the nature of some things. You seem out of touch with the internet honestly and the fact that you bragged about how many streams does Billie Eyebrows has it’s also stupid considering the fact that without Nicki and other artists, streams wouldn’t exist today and your darling Billie Eyes would still be making music on her bedroom. Are we really having this conversation? I mean, you stan Billie Eilish and you dare to talk **** about Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande? Are we really going that low? :clownery_makeup_meme:
You also said that Doja Cat would take Nicki’s place. What has she done beside one TikTok song? Nicki in 2020 is still more successful than Doja and Megan and Cardi combined. Have several seats. 

Honey i never talked **** of Ariana Grande, i am a fan of her music lmbo have several seats :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Just because i think Billie is now bigger and that Positions was a **** album and era, it does not automatically make me a hater. That we way, we all are Britney haters for simply disliking Myah Marie Jean :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: 

Im not saying overall that, Doja Cat over-took Nicki Minaj.. I simply said she will take her honor for the 2020s replacing Nickis good run in the 2010s :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Also i understand if one would say Nicki was bigger than Megan in 2020, but 2020? Doja for sure has the cake since Say So outsold all singles combined Nicki released in 2020 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Honey i never talked **** of Ariana Grande, i am a fan of her music lmbo have several seats :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Just because i think Billie is now bigger and that Positions was a **** album and era, it does not automatically make me a hater. That we way, we all are Britney haters for simply disliking Myah Marie Jean :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: 

Im not saying overall that, Doja Cat over-took Nicki Minaj.. I simply said she will take her honor for the 2020s replacing Nickis good run in the 2010s :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Also i understand if one would say Nicki was bigger than Megan in 2020, but 2020? Doja for sure has the cake since Say So outsold all singles combined Nicki released in 2020 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

How was Doja bigger than Nicki in 2020 when Nicki outsold them all on every streaming platform? Parrot, sit. Check the spreadsheet, a woman with a long decade in her back was the most streamed female rapper of 2020 on Spotify, YouTube, social media etc. :roxxy:

Run your legs instead because your mouth is full of LIES and DELUSION! Also, Billie is a fad *** ***** who doesn’t have a star power in her persona. You talked **** about Positions but the song is outselling that flop of a song that Billie has released. :roxxy:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

How was Doja bigger than Nicki in 2020 when Nicki outsold them all on every streaming platform? Parrot, sit. Check the spreadsheet, a woman with a long decade in her back was the most streamed female rapper of 2020 on Spotify, YouTube, social media etc. :roxxy:

Maam, Nicki has been out for years, thats why she has more streams than two debutants whom just got their hype and fame a year ago? Say So and Savage are still the most streamed female rap songs and neither of them had a horrible run on the charts like TROLLZ did. Say So has sold over 10 million units around the globe and Savage sold around 6 million units and they both respectively went top 3 in 19 charts and 5 charts. Whereas, TROLLZ barely went top 3 in 4 charts since it tanked below the top 10 in 13 charts :roxxy: 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Run your legs instead because your mouth is full of LIES and DELUSION! Also, Billie is a fad *** ***** who doesn’t have a star power in her persona. You talked **** about Positions but the song is outselling that flop of a song that Billie has released. :roxxy:

Shut up lmbo. Flopositions couldnt outsell Everything I Wanted which came out this year and Billie has already surpassed most of Ariana's sales and streaming records :roxxy: When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?....an album released last year had sold an addition 3 million sales this year, which is 2x bigger sales than Positions, an album which came out 2-3 months ago :roxxy: Her debut album is the 2nd Highest-Selling Female Album in pure sales in US and has surpassed Positions and is now the 4th Highest female album in US Apple Music :roxxy: Not only that but Billie has collected 54 awards this year alone and is the the most awarded female artist of 2020 :roxxy: And also, Lovely which is a song where Billie was the main artist surpassed Thank U, Next and is now the most the 9th most streamed song from a female lead :roxxy: WWAFA,WDWG? is the 2nd most streamed album on Spotify of all time and has outstreamed all most of Arianas albums combined :roxxy: i also forgot to mention that she was Vevos Most Watched Female Artist Globally :roxxy: Now imma drop some more receipts since m tired now obilerating any of the **** you said in that post of yours :roxxy:

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Maam, Nicki has been out for years, thats why she has more streams than two debutants whom just got their hype and fame a year ago? Say So and Savage are still the most streamed female rap songs and neither of them had a horrible run on the charts like TROLLZ did. Say So has sold over 10 million units around the globe and Savage sold around 6 million units and they both respectively went top 3 in 19 charts and 5 charts. Whereas, TROLLZ barely went top 3 in 4 charts since it tanked below the top 10 in 13 charts :roxxy: 

Shut up lmbo. Flopositions couldnt outsell Everything I Wanted which came out this year and Billie has already surpassed most of Ariana's sales and streaming records :roxxy: When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?....an album released last year had sold an addition 3 million sales this year, which is 2x bigger sales than Positions, an album which came out 2-3 months ago :roxxy: Her debut album is the 2nd Highest-Selling Female Album in pure sales in US and has surpassed Positions and is now the 4th Highest female album in US Apple Music :roxxy: Not only that but Billie has collected 54 awards this year alone and is the the most awarded female artist of 2020 :roxxy: And also, Lovely which is a song where Billie was the main artist surpassed Thank U, Next and is now the most the 9th most streamed song from a female lead :roxxy: WWAFA,WDWG? is the 2nd most streamed album on Spotify of all time and has outstreamed all most of Arianas albums combined :roxxy: i also forgot to mention that she was Vevos Most Watched Female Artist Globally :roxxy: Now imma drop some more receipts since m tired now obilerating any of the **** you said in that post of yours :roxxy:

Imagine bragging about some streams, when in reality that talentless bich didn’t make any real impact on the pop culture. I didn’t read your post because you can’t compare where you can’t compete and that’s facts. :roxxy:

The lowest is what. Ariana has the range, parrot! She has the streams, the live shows, the star power, the voice, the pure sales when Billie has Instagram and two songs. She’s a two hit wonder. :roxxy:

Also, a part of Say So succes is Nicki Minaj. She’s a featured artist and she’s making money out of it. I know they are in their debuts, but still... they didn’t surpass Nicki. Embarrassing. This says a lot about their brand and my brand. The difference between them is a lot of M’s. Nicki without any single or album in 2020 was more relevant than the female rap game combined. You see, silly rabbit to be the queen of rap you gotta sale records you gotta get plaques! Shall we talk about Nicki’s Fendi collection? Outsold and outimpacted Billie Eyeballing, Doja and Megan combined! :roxxy:

You see the difference between my fave and your fave? Real money, not some payola bots streams from Spotify. Be gone parrot! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

44 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Honestly, you should check other accounts other than "billie eilish charts" lol If you think Billie was the most streamed female artist of 2020, you need to reconsider where you get your info... And I'm not saying that to be mean.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think Taylor topped some of these records this year because evermore was released so late.

1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Honestly, you should check other accounts other than "billie eilish charts" lol If you think Billie was the most streamed female artist of 2020, you need to reconsider where you get your info... And I'm not saying that to be mean.

18 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I think Taylor topped some of these records this year because evermore was released so late.

Taylor was the most streamed female artist for the US, not globally :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Imagine bragging about some streams

You literally brought up the topic of Positions outselling any 2020 Billie single and these arent "some" streams, these are 55 billion streams for an artist 

idn’t make any real impact on the pop culture.

Is that why when she was 17 she had some of the most critically-acclaimed records and the best selling single and album of 2020 and has already won 5 grammys in one night becoming the first women to win the big-four! Even rock artist and metal-heads always praise Billie when asked about pop artist.. and at that age Ariana was starring in a Nickelodeon show :roxxy:

She has the streams, the live shows, the star power, the voice, the pure sales when Billie has Instagram and two songs. She’s a two hit wonder. :roxxy:

I literally talked about this stuff in my earlier post, but considering your ego wouldnt allow u to read it :roxxy: Cant you see whats happening? BILLIE HAS ALREADY SURPASSED ARIANA IN MANY OF THOSE FIELDS. Billie has the 2nd MOST STREAMED ALBUM BY A FEMALE, and in fact the most streamed album by a teenage debutant! She has surpassed all of Arianas album streaming figures! And pure sales? GURL, ARIANAS PURE SALES ARE NOT GREAT :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Before Thank You Next, her highest selling album in pure sales was 2.5 million copies :roxxy: BILLIE ALREADY SURPASSED with her debut which sold 7 million copies to date!!! :roxxy: And voice? YOU JUST CANT COMPARE! there is no room for comparing their vocal ability, its stupid! Ariana has a much higher tone whereas Billie has a much lower tone! you cant compare!!!. The live shows? Even when Ari debuted her performing skills were very okay. She has become better as a performer! Billie just started, she still has so much more to do :roxxy:

Also, 2-hit wonder? really? :roxxy: When The Partys Over? You Should See Me In A Crown? Even Ocean Eyes was a viral hit :roxxy:

Also, a part of Say So succes is Nicki Minaj. She’s a featured artist and she’s making money out of it. I know they are in their debuts, but still... they didn’t surpass Nicki. Embarrassing. This says a lot about their brand and my brand. The difference between them is a lot of M’s. Nicki without any single or album in 2020 was more relevant than the female rap game combined. You see, silly rabbit to be the queen of rap you gotta sale records you gotta get plaques! Shall we talk about Nicki’s Fendi collection? Outsold and outimpacted Billie Eyeballing, Doja and Megan combined! :roxxy:

You have completely diverted the discussion. Yes, Nicki's remix was the one that got the song to #1 but in the end which song is more acclaimed, streamed, played, performed and having the bigger airplay? the solo version...i just said that Doja Cat will become female rap of the 2020s. I never said claims like Doja is the queen of overall rap nnnnn. Whether you like it or not, she is a great rapper and even you have said that various times and she has just started, who knows? she might evolve artistically and eventually surpass the other female rappers and Nicki...but not in my words! You never know whats in the bag of the future

ou see the difference between my fave and your fave? Real money, not some payola bots streams from Spotify. Be gone parrot! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Payola bots? the only reason TROLLZ went #1? :surejan:

I didn’t read your post because you can’t compare where you can’t compete and that’s facts. :roxxy:

Then why do you put me in these darn conversations?. Its your damn problem if you hate Billie, not mine. You went from discussing how Nicki is on no hate train, then how she is the best and how nobody is even worthy of touching her, and then to see why Ariana is better than Billie "eyebrow". I wasnt the one who brought these discussions...YOU were the one! You are defending someone 24/7 whom doesnt even know you exist or being a keyboard warrior against us "parrots" "stupids" or "haters". Its fine to defend your fave but you are literally igniting toxic discussions!

I love Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish, you always bring me to situations to compare both these artist whom I love. I literally stream, buy and own their music at the same time so why are you trying to start drama with me? Stop calling Billie the dirty and vile words you curse out on the first place that arent supposed to be used on a women. You are being TOXIC. Imagine if i called Nicki those disgusting and horrible words? would you like it? NO. So stop being delusional and maybe humble yourself down, and try to understand that people genuinely have different opinions and so :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You literally brought up the topic of Positions outselling any 2020 Billie single and these arent "some" streams, these are 55 billion streams for an artist 

Is that why when she was 17 she had some of the most critically-acclaimed records and the best selling single and album of 2020 and has already won 5 grammys in one night becoming the first women to win the big-four! Even rock artist and metal-heads always praise Billie when asked about pop artist.. and at that age Ariana was starring in a Nickelodeon show :roxxy:

I literally talked about this stuff in my earlier post, but considering your ego wouldnt allow u to read it :roxxy: Cant you see whats happening? BILLIE HAS ALREADY SURPASSED ARIANA IN MANY OF THOSE FIELDS. Billie has the 2nd MOST STREAMED ALBUM BY A FEMALE, and in fact the most streamed album by a teenage debutant! She has surpassed all of Arianas album streaming figures! And pure sales? GURL, ARIANAS PURE SALES ARE NOT GREAT :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Before Thank You Next, her highest selling album in pure sales was 2.5 million copies :roxxy: BILLIE ALREADY SURPASSED with her debut which sold 7 million copies to date!!! :roxxy: And voice? YOU JUST CANT COMPARE! there is no room for comparing their vocal ability, its stupid! Ariana has a much higher tone whereas Billie has a much lower tone! you cant compare!!!. The live shows? Even when Ari debuted her performing skills were very okay. She has become better as a performer! Billie just started, she still has so much more to do :roxxy:

Also, 2-hit wonder? really? :roxxy: When The Partys Over? You Should See Me In A Crown? Even Ocean Eyes was a viral hit :roxxy:

You have completely diverted the discussion. Yes, Nicki's remix was the one that got the song to #1 but in the end which song is more acclaimed, streamed, played, performed and having the bigger airplay? the solo version...i just said that Doja Cat will become female rap of the 2020s. I never said claims like Doja is the queen of overall rap nnnnn. Whether you like it or not, she is a great rapper and even you have said that various times and she has just started, who knows? she might evolve artistically and eventually surpass the other female rappers and Nicki...but not in my words! You never know whats in the bag of the future

Payola bots? the only reason TROLLZ went #1? :surejan:

Then why do you put me in these darn conversations?. Its your damn problem if you hate Billie, not mine. You went from discussing how Nicki is on no hate train, then how she is the best and how nobody is even worthy of touching her, and then to see why Ariana is better than Billie "eyebrow". I wasnt the one who brought these discussions...YOU were the one! You are defending someone 24/7 whom doesnt even know you exist or being a keyboard warrior against us "parrots" "stupids" or "haters". Its fine to defend your fave but you are literally igniting toxic discussions!

I love Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish, you always bring me to situations to compare both these artist whom I love. I literally stream, buy and own their music at the same time so why are you trying to start drama with me? Stop calling Billie the dirty and vile words you curse out on the first place that arent supposed to be used on a women. You are being TOXIC. Imagine if i called Nicki those disgusting and horrible words? would you like it? NO. So stop being delusional and maybe humble yourself down, and try to understand that people genuinely have different opinions and so :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You’ve stated lies and I‘ve called you out on that. You’ve claimed that Nicki is seen as a joke and never told me why she is seen that way and you also claimed that Doja will take Nicki’s place, how? Literally how? She has one song and til this day she never released a full rap song. :roxxy:

Then you continued with your nonsense and bragged about your two hit wonder fave who uses payola. Trollz sold pure sales but that’s something your fave can’t do. :roxxy:

Again, why is Nicki seen as a joke and where’s the hate train “going”? Until you come with actual facts you’re just a little parrot who talk **** and nonsense on a pop forum. Eat me! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

6 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’ve stated lies and I‘ve called you out on that. You’ve claimed that Nicki is seen as a joke and never told me why she is seen that way

I gave you my reason. You can say youre a fan of hers and people will laugh at you. Even her videos like Anaconda have a lot of dislikes but i think its just the dependence of where we both live, you live in a nicki-love country i guess then 

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

you also claimed that Doja will take Nicki’s place, how? Literally how?

I never did. I said she would be the queen of 2020s female rap omg i never said overall :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Then you continued with your nonsense and bragged about your two hit wonder fave who uses payola. Trollz sold pure sales but that’s something your fave can’t do. :roxxy:

BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT UP THE DISCUSSION. Do you think i would be "bragging' about Billie if you never brought her up? You literally set the **** up and then coming at me for replying at it. Even in the PREVIOUS thread about CHRISTINA AND NICKI MINAJ you still managed to insert Billie. Doesnt make sense doesnt it? 

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

Again, why is Nicki seen as a joke and where’s the hate train “going”? Until you come with actual facts you’re just a little parrot who talk **** and nonsense on a pop forum. Eat me! :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Look up and then you will see yr answer :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block