What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ill wait for when they get to achieve the records Billie achieved in 2020 :wink_britney_everytime_white:

You were a thot when Ariana had Thank You, Next or when 1989 happened. You can’t compare where you can’t compete.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Also, you and your thot fave should suck Nicki’s toe for the streaming era otherwise she would still be making bedroom music. :roxxy:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

nope, nope, nope and nope :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Like said earlier, no room for comparing their vocals since their drastically different :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Billie was the most streamed female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was the most awarded female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was Vevo's most globally watched female singer :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was the most searched female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was among the highest-selling singers of 2020, etc, etc and etc :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Taylor is the most streamed female of 2020, Ariana is 2nd and Billie is 3rd :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

nope, nope, nope and nope :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Like said earlier, no room for comparing their vocals since their drastically different :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Billie was the most streamed female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was the most awarded female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was Vevo's most globally watched female singer :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was the most searched female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was among the highest-selling singers of 2020, etc, etc and etc :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Of course there’s no room to compare voices when Billie doesn’t have a voice. Auto tune can gets you only so far. :roxxy:

6 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I liked OnlyFacts, but he was saying how Cardi B is better than Nicki Minaj, like: :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Nope.

At least he was a passionate warrior, this parrot throws arguments here and there without any facts. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Onika Voodoo will go hard on him this time. :roxxy:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

You were a thot when Ariana had Thank You, Next or when 1989 happened. You can’t compare where you can’t compete.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Also, you and your thot fave should suck Nicki’s toe for the streaming era otherwise she would still be making bedroom music. :roxxy:

SHUT UP LMBO, I was nearly 13 in the Thank U, Next era and around 9 in the 1989 era i have vivid memories of those era, those both eras were HUGE you do not even know your **** and coming to ignite arguments with me. So whose the real parrot? :roxxy:

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

SHUT UP LMBO, I was nearly 13 in the Thank U, Next era and around 9 in the 1989 era i have vivid memories of those era, those both eras were HUGE you do not even know your **** and coming to ignite arguments with me. So whose the real parrot? :roxxy:

The parrot of exhale is you, *****! Don’t try it with me ‘cause you will never win a convo with me since you stan that depressed girl. :roxxy:

Just now, Style. said:

The parrot of exhale is you, *****! Don’t try it with me ‘cause you will never win a convo with me since you stan that depressed girl. :roxxy:

STOP IT! What r u achieving by name-calling me? Jeez...i have brought up receipts to back up my statements, WHERE IS THE SURVEY i told you to come with? where? and you come back and start rattling with your **** around?

Look at you lmbo and i am the parrot? ME? :roxxy: You do not even know Billie doesnt USE auto-tune, she hardly uses it :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Yes, the parrot of exhale! People in general don’t even know about Billies existence outside of the power bottomS from pop forums. :roxxy:
She uses auto tune and can’t perform! Her star power is fading and the parrot is seething! :roxxy:

• Haha 1
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Well, she has Bad Guy, When The Party's Over, Bury A Friend and maybe Everything I wanted, her other songs had kind of good success, but they arent worldwide hits @Blackout2006 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Lovely
  • When the partys over
  • You should see me in a crown
  • Bury a friend
  • bad guy
  • everything i wanted

Thus, giving her around 6 hits, and 7 if you count viral hits such as ocean eyes :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Lovely
  • When the partys over
  • You should see me in a crown
  • Bury a friend
  • bad guy
  • everything i wanted

Thus, giving her around 6 hits, and 7 if you count viral hits such as ocean eyes :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Well, Lovely isn't really a hit, I mean, only her fans know that song, I listened it only once 6 months ago and I even forgot about it. It charted terribly also :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Ocean Eyes did amazing job for someone who isn't famous and nobody knows, but it wasn't a worldwide hit. You Should See Me In A Crown is 50/50, a hit somewhere, a flop elsewhere :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block