What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

Just now, Style. said:

Why do the GP see them as jokes? Are you ******* real? Are you that low? Why making assumptions and you can’t back up your claims? 

Hunny i said what i said. Just do a freaking survey and tell me. If you come back with mostly good results, i will eat my own words god :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

When I said that Billie isn’t a main pop girl, I brought the fact that she has two smash and that’s it. You can’t compare this two hit wonder with pop giants like Taylor and Ariana. 

THEN STOP COMPARING THEM! You are the only one here whose making me compare them because there is legit no room to compare, so stop talking about Billie and how Ari is better than her "depressing music"  whenever you quote me, maybe then you dont have to put me through tiring conversations like this!

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

This response just proves why I called you out on the first place. A STUPID PARROT! That was from 2018 and that video channel stan Nicki. What’s your point, parrot? The hate train ended in 2019 and I’m still waiting to back up your claims on why you called Nicki and Britney jokes. Imagine bringing up the places where you live. Where do you live? At the bottom of the ocean? :roxxy:

Nicki has more streams than Cardi this year, even tho Nicki's career is more than 10 years old :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: Cardi had to make a song about wet a33 p3ssy, because she can't make a hit without controversy, Nicki is making hits without even trying :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

I genuinely forgot...what hits did Nicki have this year? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The Say So remix, Tusa (It was hit in 2019, but also in 2020), and also Trollz (It's not really a hit, but it did good on charts and views, I mean it's not a flop at least) and don't forget this is her "rehab" era. She literally has more than 40M listeners on spotify this month and she isn't even trying :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

The Say So remix, Tusa (It was hit in 2019, but also in 2020), and also Trollz (It's not really a hit, but it did good on charts and views, I mean it's not a flop at least) and don't forget this is her "rehab" era. She literally has more than 40M listeners on spotify this month and she isn't even trying :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I wouldnt say TROLLZ was a hit (more like a one-week hit) but oh yeah the other 2 were hits, i wouldve liked the SS remix better if the beat totally didnt switch when Nicki came :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Let him rest, poor boy can’t handle more tea. Nicki’s name alone is more legendary than his depressed and pale fave. :roxxy:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I wouldnt say TROLLZ was a hit (more like a one-week hit) but oh yeah the other 2 were hits, i wouldve liked the SS remix better if the beat totally didnt switch when Nicki came :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

TROLLZ beated Anaconda as the largest female rap debut on Youtube. TROLLZ went number 1 on iTunes in 50 countries. 

TROLLZ debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100, her second song to reach top the chart, her first as a lead artist, and her first debut at the spot. TROLLZ had the largest first week sales of 2020 (As of June 27th) with 198k sales. And it has more than 350M views (the MV + the lyrics video). Also it's platinum in USA. 

Yeah, it's not a really big hit or something, but it did really good :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

1 minute ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

TROLLZ beated Anaconda as the largest female rap debut on Youtube. TROLLZ went number 1 on iTunes in 50 countries. 

TROLLZ debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100, her second song to reach top the chart, her first as a lead artist, and her first debut at the spot. TROLLZ had the largest first week sales of 2020 (As of June 27th) with 198k sales. And it has more than 350M views (the MV + the lyrics video). Also it's platinum in USA. 

Yeah, it's not a really big hit or something, but it did really good :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

I dont like that song since it featured TrashNine, and Nicki was acting very weird :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block