What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I gave you my reason. You can say youre a fan of hers and people will laugh at you. Even her videos like Anaconda have a lot of dislikes but i think its just the dependence of where we both live, you live in a nicki-love country i guess then 

I never did. I said she would be the queen of 2020s female rap omg i never said overall :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT UP THE DISCUSSION. Do you think i would be "bragging' about Billie if you never brought her up? You literally set the **** up and then coming at me for replying at it. Even in the PREVIOUS thread about CHRISTINA AND NICKI MINAJ you still managed to insert Billie. Doesnt make sense doesnt it? 

Look up and then you will see yr answer :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

That’s your opinion. I asked for facts. The lowest is what? Having some dislikes doesn’t mean ****. Justin Bieber, Britney Spears have the same amount of dislikes as Nicki. More or less. So your “fact” is merely your opinion. You also said Nicki doesn’t have one critically acclaimed album. How and why? Explain. What do you mean by that and what’s your source of information to come here and make blatant lies about an artist? 

By your logic, Britney is also seen as a joke. Shall I report your parrot brain to the wise men of exhale? Kiddo, don’t force Style. 

13 minutes ago, Style. said:

That’s your opinion. I asked for facts. The lowest is what? Having some dislikes doesn’t mean ****. Justin Bieber, Britney Spears have the same amount of dislikes as Nicki. More or less. So your “fact” is merely your opinion. You also said Nicki doesn’t have one critically acclaimed album. How and why? Explain. What do you mean by that and what’s your source of information to come here and make blatant lies about an artist?

its not even about dislikes, its just simply that Nicki is a hated figure even though she has a massive following. You probably live in a place where Nicki is respected but where i live its the different situation. Her situation is pretty much like Britneys, respected within their respective industries but dont have as much of it with the GP. 

15 minutes ago, Style. said:

By your logic, Britney is also seen as a joke.

Unfortunately, i would say to an extent yes.

15 minutes ago, Style. said:

Shall I report your parrot brain to the wise men of exhale? Kiddo, don’t force Style. 

When he sees what messages you reported to him, he will literally leave it in the ditch of ignored reported messages :lmao:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

its not even about dislikes, its just simply that Nicki is a hated figure even though she has a massive following. You probably live in a place where Nicki is respected but where i live its the different situation. Her situation is pretty much like Britneys, respected within their respective industries but dont have as much of it with the GP. 

Unfortunately, i would say to an extent yes.

When he sees what messages you reported to him, he will literally leave it in the ditch of ignored reported messages :lmao:

So now it’s about the places where we live? As I said before, you like to throw some words here and there but you don’t have any facts to back up your bull****. Am I surprised? No because you made a joke of yourself. Live with it, Joky. :roxxy:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

So now it’s about the places where we live? As I said before, you like to throw some words here and there but you don’t have any facts to back up your bull****. Am I surprised? No because you made a joke of yourself. Live with it, Joky. :roxxy:

i brought places long into the argument, but okay if you want, go to a non-pop culture forum or to the street and ask people what they think of Nicki Minaj and whenever you get the results, you can send it to me. Till then, i rest my case...

On 12/31/2020 at 10:49 PM, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

• Rihanna will release R9, the singles won’t do well, but the album will do alright.  

• Adele will release A4, and it will do well, but not as good as 19 - 25.  

• Ariana will release 1 more single from Positions and it will flop. 

• Britney will return with the lead single from B10 in October, Album to come in 2022. 

• Christina Aguilera will release X9 and X10, the Spanish language album will do well.  

• Katy will return with KP6 lead single in December, it will do well.  

• Billie will release her 2nd album, and it will be massively successful. 

• Dua will release Side B to Future Nostalgia and it will do very well, 3 singles will be released and one of them will go #1.

• Madonna will release her film, an EP that will be successful, and an album that will be surprised released and do alright.  

• Taylor will release the re - recordings and it will do fine.  Her 10th and 11th albums will arrive, and will do fine; but her decline in sales/relevance will start.  

• Victoria Justice will release her new album; and it will chart, but very low and have poor sales.  

• Tulisa (a British artist) will have a big resurgence in popularity and will release her second studio album.  The album will do well, and 4 singles will be released. 

PART II: 

• Camilla will release CC3, and will earn a Grammy nomination for it.  The singles will do alright.  

• Ava Max will release a deluxe version of Heaven and Hell, that will earn her her first top 5 hit in the US. 

• Kesha will go back to her old name “Ke$ha”, and will release an album like her old music.  It will earn some Tik Tok hits, and do well on the charts.  

• Mariah Carey will announce an album, but it will be postponed until 2022.  

• Fergie will release a few singles, none will do very well.  

• Miley Cyrus will surprise drop a deluxe edition of Plastic Hearts and it will be successful.  

• Demi Lovato will announce a tour, not an album.  

• Nicki Minaj will release NM5, and it will be successful, but the singles will not do very well.  

18 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

You literally brought up the topic of Positions outselling any 2020 Billie single and these arent "some" streams, these are 55 billion streams for an artist 

Is that why when she was 17 she had some of the most critically-acclaimed records and the best selling single and album of 2020 and has already won 5 grammys in one night becoming the first women to win the big-four! Even rock artist and metal-heads always praise Billie when asked about pop artist.. and at that age Ariana was starring in a Nickelodeon show :roxxy:

I literally talked about this stuff in my earlier post, but considering your ego wouldnt allow u to read it :roxxy: Cant you see whats happening? BILLIE HAS ALREADY SURPASSED ARIANA IN MANY OF THOSE FIELDS. Billie has the 2nd MOST STREAMED ALBUM BY A FEMALE, and in fact the most streamed album by a teenage debutant! She has surpassed all of Arianas album streaming figures! And pure sales? GURL, ARIANAS PURE SALES ARE NOT GREAT :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Before Thank You Next, her highest selling album in pure sales was 2.5 million copies :roxxy: BILLIE ALREADY SURPASSED with her debut which sold 7 million copies to date!!! :roxxy: And voice? YOU JUST CANT COMPARE! there is no room for comparing their vocal ability, its stupid! Ariana has a much higher tone whereas Billie has a much lower tone! you cant compare!!!. The live shows? Even when Ari debuted her performing skills were very okay. She has become better as a performer! Billie just started, she still has so much more to do :roxxy:

Also, 2-hit wonder? really? :roxxy: When The Partys Over? You Should See Me In A Crown? Even Ocean Eyes was a viral hit :roxxy:

You have completely diverted the discussion. Yes, Nicki's remix was the one that got the song to #1 but in the end which song is more acclaimed, streamed, played, performed and having the bigger airplay? the solo version...i just said that Doja Cat will become female rap of the 2020s. I never said claims like Doja is the queen of overall rap nnnnn. Whether you like it or not, she is a great rapper and even you have said that various times and she has just started, who knows? she might evolve artistically and eventually surpass the other female rappers and Nicki...but not in my words! You never know whats in the bag of the future

Payola bots? the only reason TROLLZ went #1? :surejan:

Then why do you put me in these darn conversations?. Its your damn problem if you hate Billie, not mine. You went from discussing how Nicki is on no hate train, then how she is the best and how nobody is even worthy of touching her, and then to see why Ariana is better than Billie "eyebrow". I wasnt the one who brought these discussions...YOU were the one! You are defending someone 24/7 whom doesnt even know you exist or being a keyboard warrior against us "parrots" "stupids" or "haters". Its fine to defend your fave but you are literally igniting toxic discussions!

I love Ariana Grande and Billie Eilish, you always bring me to situations to compare both these artist whom I love. I literally stream, buy and own their music at the same time so why are you trying to start drama with me? Stop calling Billie the dirty and vile words you curse out on the first place that arent supposed to be used on a women. You are being TOXIC. Imagine if i called Nicki those disgusting and horrible words? would you like it? NO. So stop being delusional and maybe humble yourself down, and try to understand that people genuinely have different opinions and so :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I don't want to say anything at all, but Billie has only one successful album (just sayin'). Also folklore is the best selling female album of 2020, not Billie's one. Also maybe her next album is going to flop, who knows :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:  I like Billie and love her album, but she isn't the most successful artist in the world, or the best one :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: And she isn't special at all, she can only sing and only that :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: And lately her music is getting boring, because every song she lately makes sounds similar with her previous ones. Therefore I Am kind of underperformed, comparing it with the previous singles. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Like I already said, I love WWAFA, WDWG and I don't want to say anything bad at all, but Billie isn't special in any way. She isn't the best singer and she can't perform well, when she sings I hear the crowd more than Billie herself :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Spoiler

Stream ilomilo, her best song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I don't want to say anything at all, but Billie has only one successful album (just sayin'). Also folklore is the best selling female album of 2020, not Billie's one. Also maybe her next album is going to flop, who knows :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

BUTTTT im not saying she had the best selling female album of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I just said that even though its a year old album, its sales this is year are ironically more than Positions which is a new album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

38 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I like Billie and love her album, but she isn't the most successful artist in the world, or the best one :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Im not saying she is the most successful artist in the world. She is simply the main pop girl and even though Positions is a more relevant hit than any of Billies 2020 singles (minus everything i wanted :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:), Billie is literally the most searched, watched, awarded, and streamed female artist around the world for a consecutive second year :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

40 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

And she isn't special at all, she can only sing and only that :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: And lately her music is getting boring, because every song she lately makes sounds similar with her previous ones. Therefore I Am kind of underperformed, comparing it with the previous singles. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Like I already said, I love WWAFA, WDWG and I don't want to say anything bad at all, but Billie isn't special in any way. She isn't the best singer and she can't perform well, when she sings I hear the crowd more than Billie herself :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Your opinion :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Her vocal style is different, and proves you dont need to belt your vocal belts to its death in order to prove your singing :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: And many artists voice get overshadowed by over-enthusiastic fans whom are not singing but SCREAMING the lyrics :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:  Also Therefore I Am, is #2 US hit, went top 3 in 17 countries and as much as Positions ( :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)  and a #1 worldwide hit, how is that "kind of an underperformance" :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Regardless, the discussion was never about Billie :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Style. wanted to get a reaction out of me since i am a huge fan of Billie Eilish and he was igniting a drama just to call a 19-year old women talentless following with a word that shouldnt be used on a female so I have moved on from it:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

BUTTTT im not saying she had the best selling female album of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I just said that even though its a year old album, its sales this is year are ironically more than Positions which is a new album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Im not saying she is the most successful artist in the world. She is simply the main pop girl and even though Positions is a more relevant hit than any of Billies 2020 singles (minus everything i wanted :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:), Billie is literally the most searched, watched, awarded, and streamed female artist around the world for a consecutive second year :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Your opinion :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Her vocal style is different, and proves you dont need to belt your vocal belts to its death in order to prove your singing :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: And many artists voice get overshadowed by over-enthusiastic fans whom are not singing but SCREAMING the lyrics :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:  Also Therefore I Am, is #2 US hit, went top 3 in 17 countries and as much as Positions ( :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)  and a #1 worldwide hit, how is that "kind of an underperformance" :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Regardless, the discussion was never about Billie :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Style. wanted to get a reaction out of me since i am a huge fan of Billie Eilish and he was igniting a drama just to call a 19-year old women talentless following with a word that shouldnt be used on a female so I have moved on from it:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She’s not a main pop girl, that title belongs to Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift who can actually perform, sing, dance, write and act all together! Positions the song is outselling the latest flop of Billie Eyebrows and you can gag ‘cause no one consider that bedroom girl a main pop girl. :roxxy:

Delusional at its finest and @MrPieceOfMe ended you with ease! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

She’s not a main pop girl, that title belongs to Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift who can actually perform, sing, dance, write and act all together! Positions the song is outselling the latest flop of Billie Eyebrows and you can gag ‘cause no one consider that bedroom girl a main pop girl. :roxxy:

Delusional at its finest and @MrPieceOfMe ended you with ease! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ill wait for when they get to achieve the records Billie achieved in 2020 :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

And Positions is doing really good! 1 billion streams in only 2 months and the lead single is a worldwide hit! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: And 34+35 is doing good. And every song from the album charted on the Hot 100 :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: It's doing good, but we know that Ariana isn't an album singer like Taylor. Ariana have so many worldwide hits and amazing streams, but she isn't selling albums that well, which isn't bad at all, she's still doing fine. And she just had 3 #1s this year, surpassed 200M followers on Instagram and etc. etc. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Ill wait for when they get to achieve the records Billie achieved in 2020 :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Billie isn't a main pop girl. Ariana has more hits this year, has more followers everywhere, has more streams this year, she just broke the record with the most monthly listeners (More than 81M), she's much better performer than Billie, she sings much better (Billie sings awesome too, but Ariana is much better), and the fact that Billie is a huge fan of Ariana :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Her newest album isn't doing better than Thank U, Next, but it's doing good after all :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Billie has one hit album, maybe her next album is going to be a hit and etc., but it's still early to think about it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

And Positions is doing really good! 1 billion streams in only 2 months and the lead single is a worldwide hit! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: And 34+35 is doing good. And every song from the album charted on the Hot 100 :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: It's doing good, but we know that Ariana isn't an album singer like Taylor. Ariana have so many worldwide hits and amazing streams, but she isn't selling albums that well, which isn't bad at all, she's still doing fine. And she just had 3 #1s this year, surpassed 200M followers on Instagram and etc. etc. :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

He’s probably having an heart attack rn. He’s been exposed. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Billie isn't a main pop girl. Ariana has more hits this year, has more followers everywhere, has more streams this year, she just broke the record with the most monthly listeners (More than 81M), she's much better performer than Billie, she sings much better (Billie sings awesome too, but Ariana is much better), and the fact that Billie is a huge fan of Ariana :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Her newest album isn't doing better than Thank U, Next, but it's doing good after all :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Billie has one hit album, maybe her next album is going to be a hit and etc., but it's still early to think about it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

nope, nope, nope and nope :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Like said earlier, no room for comparing their vocals since their drastically different :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Billie was the most streamed female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was the most awarded female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was Vevo's most globally watched female singer :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was the most searched female of 2020 :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She was among the highest-selling singers of 2020, etc, etc and etc :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Someone revive @OnlyFactscareer back ‘cause this little Raggady Ann bores me. :roxxy:

How do we call those people who write first and think afterwards? Yeah, those people. :roxxy:
Calling two powerful women a joke? You’re the joke, parrot! @Blackout2006

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I never called Ariana and Nicki a joke, stop stuffing words in my mouth when i respect these both women i said the critics and GP see her as one which doesnt automatically translate too me seeing her as a joke :roxxy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block