What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Okay then...share your receipts :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You must share your receipts on why Britney and Nicki are seen as a joke, you dumb ****! :roxxy:

Look at you! You’re demanding receipts when you can’t back up your own claims! That’s what a parrot look like and I’m so glad that I had the chance to call you out! SHOW US THE RECEIPTS ON WHY YOU CALLED THE QUEEN OF POP AND THE QUEEN OF RAP A JOKE!  **** :roxxy:

• Haha 1
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Well, Lovely isn't really a hit, I mean, only her fans know that song, I listened it only once 6 months ago and I even forgot about it. It charted terribly also :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Ocean Eyes did amazing job for someone who isn't famous and nobody knows, but it wasn't a worldwide hit. You Should See Me In A Crown is 50/50, a hit somewhere, a flop elsewhere :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Lovely WAS a hit. Its the 9th most streamed song with a lead female artist on it, has nearly a billion views, and is one of her most covered songs :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also, YSMIAC was a hit, it has sold 7 million units worldwide and the spider coming from her mouth is instantly recognizable :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Look at you! You’re demanding receipts when you can’t back up your own claims! That’s what a parrot look like and I’m so glad that I had the chance to call you out! SHOW US THE RECEIPTS ON WHY YOU CALLED THE QUEEN OF POP AND THE QUEEN OF RAP A JOKE!  **** :roxxy:

Her hate is that much that people had to make a video covering it and when Cardi won the grammy, twitter was laughing at Nicki.

There u go :roxxy:

Also, YSMIAC was a hit, it has sold 7 million units worldwide and the spider coming from her mouth is instantly recognizable :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Fun Fact - the song is the first song I've ever heard by Billie (And I couldnt stop replaying it for months) and when I saw the MV with the spider, I almost had a heart attack :eyes_britney_laugh: but the song has like 3-3,5M sales worldwide, it's not even close to 7M sales :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

Her hate is that much that people had to make a video covering it and when Cardi won the grammy, twitter was laughing at Nicki.

There u go :roxxy:

This response just proves why I called you out on the first place. A STUPID PARROT! That was from 2018 and that video channel stan Nicki. What’s your point, parrot? The hate train ended in 2019 and I’m still waiting to back up your claims on why you called Nicki and Britney jokes. Imagine bringing up the places where you live. Where do you live? At the bottom of the ocean? :roxxy:

• Haha 1

Fun Fact - the song is the first song I've ever heard by Billie (And I couldnt stop replaying it for months) and when I saw the MV with the spider, I almost had a heart attack :eyes_britney_laugh: but the song has like 3-3,5M sales worldwide, it's not even close to 7M sales :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Thats so cool! I love the song honestly, its like trap-pop done in the right way its sooo goood :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

This response just proves why I called you out on the first place. A STUPID PARROT! That was from 2018 and that video channel stan Nicki. What’s your point, parrot? The hate train ended in 2019 and I’m still waiting to back up your claims on why you called Nicki and Britney jokes. Imagine bringing up the places where you live. Where do you live? At the bottom of the ocean? :roxxy:

I never called Nicki and Britney a joke omg i said the GP sees them as one :roxxy:

It is really something you cant find on the internet, thats why i told u to go to non-pop culture forum and just ask people what they genuinely think of Nicki Minaj

I never called Nicki and Britney a joke omg i said the GP sees them as one :roxxy:

It is really something you cant find on the internet, thats why i told u to go to non-pop culture forum and just ask people what they genuinely think of Nicki Minaj

Why do the GP see them as jokes? Are you ******* real? Are you that low? Why making assumptions and you can’t back up your claims? 

When I said that Billie isn’t a main pop girl, I brought the fact that she has two smash and that’s it. You can’t compare this two hit wonder with pop giants like Taylor and Ariana. 

• Love 1

ilomilo and YSSMIAC are her best songs, tea :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Bad Guy is her most successful song, but it's one of her worst songs in her discography :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Bad Guy is soo good tho :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: But obviously, since she already has such a rich discography it is like one of her "not worst-but worst" songs :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: And also tea is When the partys over is her best song :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block