What are your Pop Predictions for 2021?

Slayer

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I personally feel that Meg isn’t problematic and that she’s in her “new car” phase. You know when u got your first new car and you wanted to drive all your friends around and you were excited? I think thats how its going for Meg in her career. She wants to hang with everyone cos shes excited but not everyone gets along...which is why i brought up the kylie, tyga late night hangout. I knew it would be held against her and shes fairly new to the game. Not to mention she blew up in a matter of 14-16 months? She did have a mixtape period but that wasn’t as long as others :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: so maybe some feel she was handed things which could cause some jealousy.

Anyway, YES its sad how everyone has to take a jab at the Queen but its the same way it was for Kim (who i stanned). There can only be one main pop girl, main female rapper:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

At the end of the day it sells records 

saturday night live snl GIF by Nicki Minaj

The thing with Nicki and Kim was different because Kim’s career was kinda over when Nicki came in the game.

She’s coming. What do you expect from her? I personally feel like the singles won’t do that well, but well enough for a brand that’s been in the game for more than a decade. I hope another visual a la Chun Li and the same success. I feel like the album might cause some controversy because she’s definitely addressing some things: in her own fashion. 

I hope they will go hard and do a edgy song + video together: Aubrey x Onika Tanya x Wayne! I would strip, I will leak the ***** if it’s happening! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

asqwcmf.mp4

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Style. said:

She’s not a main pop girl, that title belongs to Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift who can actually perform, sing, dance, write and act all together! Positions the song is outselling the latest flop of Billie Eyebrows and you can gag ‘cause no one consider that bedroom girl a main pop girl. :roxxy:

Delusional at its finest and @MrPieceOfMe ended you with ease! :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Taylor Swift can dance? What? Where? How? Did I miss something? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1

My 2021 predictions:

Camila will release a single, it won't do well. Her team will turn to a PR breakup to help sell the album. That'll work. 

RCA will still remain to be the most trifflin' record label around - and continue to do absolutely  nothing with Normani. Normani will push to leave citing creative differences (very Tinashe) and immediately be snatched up by Roc Nation, who will waste NO time making her into the star she deserves to be. 

We still won't get R9. Maybe a summer single if we're lucky, but it won't hit #1 and so Rihanna will go back in hiding for a couple months (very BBHMM/Four, Five Seconds/American Oxygen). 

Tinashe will announce new tour dates for Songs For You, and also drop another album to do a dual-album tour. Y'all still won't care. 

Nicki Minaj will release a cluster of singles in the spring, and none of them will chart well. She'll say she's too busy being a mom to release an album - but will suddenly have an entire roll-out ready to go once one of her random summer pop collabs starts heating up the charts. 

Doja comes back with album 3, but its WAY too manufactured / heavily pushed. She becomes the annoying industry girl that Sony is shoving down our throats. It suddenly becomes cool to not like Doja for a minute. 

Cardi will take another 6 months trying to figure out how to top WAP, and she'll eventually come out with a half-decent album that leaves us all wondering what the hell took so long.

Ariana Grande will release another album in late 2021, and then announce a dual Positions/AG7 world tour. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block