Henry Cavill low-key flexing in the gym

Henry is the epitome of the perfect man. He's a beast, he's kind, he's gentle, he's nerdy, he's a gamer, he's humble, he's frugal and lives in a tiny house, he loves his fans and always talks time to say hi them including the creepy ones lol, and that body....

The things I'd do.... (sorry hubby but you already know he's my imaginary side guy and you said it's ok lol).

henry cavill GIFhenry cavill muscles GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, limezd said:

God, can I have *** with just his chin? :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat:

No but you can cut an aubergine with it :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

Henry is the epitome of the perfect man. He's a beast, he's kind, he's gentle, he's nerdy, he's a gamer, he's humble, he's frugal and lives in a tiny house, he loves his fans and always talks time to say hi them including the creepy ones lol, and that body....

The things I'd do.... (sorry hubby but you already know he's my imaginary side guy and you said it's ok lol).

henry cavill GIFhenry cavill muscles GIF

Aw thanks for the kind words. I strive for kindness at all times but I'm also not afraid to choke throats and break some holes with my Cavilry/KingCobra. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Figuratively speaking of course :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

Allegedly:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block