Someone edited Brits pic

Derrickr411

Shout-out to those who are giving love to the original!  

I love when Britney is glammed and done up for the LORD as much as the next, and would love to get her a stylist (both hair and clothes), but the obsession with her being 'perfect' (or all girls - and mostly just to elevate your edge over other Stans/public based on looks) makes me sad and to see the nitpicking in someone's physical appearance (and I don't give one flying f' if she's a public figure or not so save that argument for someone who will respond and care!)

With that being said...thanks OP for posting.  The pic is hot can't deny that 😂😂

Maybe we just all want the best for Britney at the end of the day and that also includes how she looks so I get it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah its definitely to small,has a bump that wasn't there before plus its longer (idk how to explain it in English).

And I am not shaming her appearance. I am just hoping it was something that she wanted. And not something that was planted in her head by ppl around her.

Honestly i don't think she looks that damaged, the problem is that she's quite bad at taking selfies and the pictures "she" posts on insta aren't flattering most of the time. If she stopped smoking, tanning all together and had a good healthy skin routine she'd already looks miles better

For example everyone thinks Jlo looks super young for her age but in reality it's all about angles, lighting, makeup and photoshop :

77eac63149724d52e20801b2f07770aa.jpg

Same for the kardashians :

instagram-vs-reality-truth-behind-pictur

body-confidence-influencer-defends-khloe

The kardashian family is AMAZING at taking selfies, they know their good angles and their pictures are photoshop to death.

I actually think it's refreshing to see HUGE celebs like Britney who don't care about looking perfect all the time and the GP likes the fact that Britney seems less shallow/obsessed with her image.

13 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

Plot twist: They didn't even edit her nose...

All y'all saying that's what she'd look like w her old nose. It's the same size in the edited and unedited. If anything it's just blurred/smoothed. 

This whole nose job thing is a mass psychosis. You can find pictures where she looks nearly identical in supposedly pre/post-nosejob pictures. Then the story changes to her having had several nose jobs since the beginning of her career.

Archived