Someone edited Brits pic

Derrickr411

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

Her nose pretty much looked like this pre-surgery. 

Whoever approved that new MJ esque nose is trash. 

Also its beyond me how conservatorship approved any of her plastic surgery. Especially when it damaged her entire appearance. 

I thought it was placed to prevent her from making bad decisions.

6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also its beyond me how conservatorship approved any of her plastic surgery. Especially when it damaged her entire appearance. 

You bring up a good point.
How is she incapable of signing off on so many basic things for her “well being” but she can get life altering plastic surgery.

I hate the fraudship so much.

3 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

You bring up a good point.
How is she incapable of signing off on so many basic things for her “well being” but she can get life altering plastic surgery.

I hate the fraudship so much.

Yup exactly.

They do not allow her to drive her own car. But they allow her to go under a knife. Like make it sense

24 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Everything the conservatorship was supposed to “protect” her against has been done so with legal binding. Makes me sick. 

Also, rumors (people behind) the conservatorship may have forced her to have plastic surgery. Even more sickening. 

9 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Everything the conservatorship was supposed to “protect” her against has been done so with legal binding. Makes me sick. 

Also, rumors (people behind) the conservatorship may have forced her to have plastic surgery. Even more sickening. 

Looking at work Lou have had done on herself. Its identical to work Britney have had done. So it's even more sickening.

35 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She could still reverse the nosejob if she wanted to, nowadays there are a lot of people who get botched , but it can be easily fixable by adding some fat fillers into the nose , the problem isn't the shape it's how small it looks now

In all honesty her plastic surgery should be investigated. Because it proves how shady cship is. Considering how dangerous surgery in general is (for everyone). And they have allowed her to go under the knife for something that she did not need health wise. What would they do if there were some complications or some ****.

How would they explain that.

Fillers are one thing and I can understand that. But full blown surgery on her eyelids and nose is something that should have not happened.

2 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

She could still reverse the nosejob if she wanted to, nowadays there are a lot of people who get botched , but it can be easily fixable by adding some fat fillers into the nose , the problem isn't the shape it's how small it looks now

Yeah its definitely to small,has a bump that wasn't there before plus its longer (idk how to explain it in English).

And I am not shaming her appearance. I am just hoping it was something that she wanted. And not something that was planted in her head by ppl around her.

Archived