Best Selling Album By Male Artists Ever

GMFlop

11 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

It’s great - it’s an odd combination of mellow and trippy rock. Definitely a huge shift from the pop usually showcased here. I have to be in the right mood to listen to it, but it can be pretty transportive when it hits right.

Great! Thx for answering :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

11 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

I might be alone here, but there are about 5 or 6 Prince albums I prefer to any of MJ’s albums. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I dont listen to Prince but 1999 (album) and D.M.S.R are so good nnn :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

On 12/23/2020 at 1:40 AM, monkeystar88 said:

Of course records sold in general more back in the day. MJ couldn't land a hit today of he wanted or was alive

What makes you say that?:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I mean, he had a career in music almost as long as he'd been alive before he passed...so it's not really much a diss to say he couldn't get a hit song at 62 years old.

He's also the most successful single artist to ever live and has a huge, dedicated fanbase all around the world despite all his controversies, so I wouldn't count him out tbh.
Billy Ray Cyrus had a #1 song last year. Anything is possible:miley_cyrus_stare_meme: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block