Best Selling Album By Male Artists Ever

GMFlop

On 12/23/2020 at 7:40 AM, monkeystar88 said:

Of course records sold in general more back in the day. MJ couldn't land a hit today of he wanted or was alive

Lol I wouldn't say that. His fanbase is quite huge and still the kind of fans that go and buy the physical copy unlike celebs like Ariana who rely on streaming numbers and pure sales count more than streams.

• Like 2
On 12/22/2020 at 10:56 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Also there is so much hype to the Dark side of the moon album and m thinking of listening to it to broaden my music taste. Anyone here whom has heard the album, is it worth a listen?

It’s great - it’s an odd combination of mellow and trippy rock. Definitely a huge shift from the pop usually showcased here. I have to be in the right mood to listen to it, but it can be pretty transportive when it hits right.

I might be alone here, but there are about 5 or 6 Prince albums I prefer to any of MJ’s albums. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Purple Rain is a masterpiece. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block