Next time we see her in person / live.

nthenwkiss

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt we’ll see her live as long as she’s under cship tho :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: even if we did, i imagine it’d be like super strict with security not letting people with a freebritney tshirt in or searching their pockets for a freebritney tshirt :ehidk_britney_um_eek: and then securities inside for every 5 chairs to grab people if they scream freebritney :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: no m&g’s either so no personal contact :gunriah_mariah_carey: and last but not least, a medicated Britney doing things on stage with no mic :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: for a super expensive price cuz they need to make up for the wasted time without performing cuz it’s a super exclusive experience for vip people presented by the spears family aka the best business people after the kardashians :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

It’s covid and all, but imagine the next time Britney Spears performs; I can 100% picture all the fans wearing free Britney tshirts and chanting FREE BRITNEY when she walks on stage.

how are they going to handle that?

it’ll be like a “who is it” type of thing. Global 

Oh, so some fans would still pay to see her even if she remained under conservatorship? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

oh come on, let's be realistic, it's not going to happen....and if she comes back I mean it's not gonna be for the next few years.

I told her farewell last time in 2018. I looked at her and in my mind I told her goodbye. Britney Spears Crying GIF

...now b**tch prove me wrong and COME BAAACK !!!!!

7 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

How is SHE going to handle that? I’m sure it could easily get overwhelming for her. I really hope she does some much-needed healing before trying to take on too much too soon. 

No I know. And I agree; I’m just questioning like... what is their end game? Their plan? Keep recycling unreleased / rejected songs for all eternity?

this can’t work for much longer. They have to finally set her free. They’ve dug their own grave .

Archived