USWeekly: Britney Spears’ Dad Jamie Spears Is the ‘Reason’ She Gets ‘Far Less’ Time With Her Sons

rennen

I didn't see this posted. US Weekly reporting FACTS about the restraining order. 

Britney Spears blames her father, Jamie Spears, for her reduced interactions with her sons, Preston and Jayden.

The 68-year-old spoke out about his ongoing conservatorship drama with the pop star, 39, earlier this month, claiming the two were on “good terms” as recently as August. However, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly that is not the case.

“For Jamie to say that he and Britney were on ‘good terms’ until August is outrageous,” the insider reveals. “August 2019 maybe, but not August 2020.”

Us confirmed in September 2019 that Britney’s ex-husband Kevin Federline, with whom she shares Preston, 15, and Jayden, 14, was granted a restraining order against Jamie after an altercation with the pair’s eldest son. A source told Us at the time that Preston “got into an argument” with his grandfather and “locked himself into a room.” Jamie then “broke into the room and shook Sean Preston.” Criminal charges were not filed against Jamie.

Days after the incident, the Grammy winner and Federline, 42, formalized a new custody agreement, with him getting their sons 70 percent of the time and her having them the other 30 percent. They previously had a 50-50 custody arrangement.

“[Jamie] is the reason she has far less custodial time with her sons than she did before,” the insider tells Us. “The incident with Jamie and Preston changed everything. It was a major blow for Britney. She, Kevin, Preston and Jayden have all seen Jamie differently ever since.”

Jamie claimed in a Tuesday, December 14, interview with CNN that he and Britney were on solid ground before her attorney filed to officially remove him as her conservator earlier this year. He also alleged that he has not spoken to her in nearly four months.

“I love my daughter and I miss her very much,” he said. “When a family member needs special care and protection, families need to step up, as I have done for the last 12-plus years, to safeguard, protect and continue to love Britney unconditionally. I have and will continue to provide unwavering love and fierce protection against those with self-serving interests and those who seek to harm her or my family.”

With reporting by Nicholas Hautman.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-dad-jamie-is-reason-she-gets-less-time-with-sons/amp/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media should always emphasize this fact!! Jamie is forbidden from having contact with Britney’s boys and he’s the reason why Britney barely sees her children. Jamie should forever be ashamed of what he did!! He lacks shame. Typical narcissist! And the media needs to reaffirm that Jamie resigned as Britney’s personal conservator because he had to due to physically assaulting his grandson and the legal ramifications of it, not because of his colon problem 🙄which is NOT related to the assault!! The media has this info they need to do their job correctly and stop softening the coverage of Jamie Spears or following TMZ’s narrative.

12 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

That ***** of KFed with all the money he stole could at least help her now to take back her life! But probably he is too stupid to understand what they did and still doing to Britney 

If he wasn't bought by James James spears when he attacked the boys. James would probably be removed from conservatorship by now. But that scum only cares about money. I still can't believe she fall for a guy who can barely form a sentence (I would understand if he was one night stand or smth,but to make a family with someone like Kevin is shocking to me till this day)

Her father is the worst. Britney shouldn't get less time with the boys because of her father. How crappy of Kevin to use the restraining order as an excuse to get more time with the kids and probably more money. If you are letting the kids be with Britney 30 percent of the time, you might as well let her see them 50 perfect of the time. Obviously Britney is not going to let her kids around her father anymore, she is not the problem.

15 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

That ***** of KFed with all the money he stole could at least help her now to take back her life! But probably he is too stupid to understand what they did and still doing to Britney 

He doesnt care about anyone else but himself. He collects 40k a year bc shes under a cship and cant fight for more time with them. If that deadbeat loser filed smt against Jamie on court, it might have helped Britney, so thats probably why he didnt. His lawyer shaded Britney in the past a lot and seems very pro cship. If Kevin had any empathy or decency, he would defend her publicly bc he knows things. I mean, think about the fact that the man who cant be near their kids is still in control of his ex wife and he does nothing to help her. Kevin was the worst thing that happened to her since her family. Hes a user and thats the way he sees Britney: like she has to pay for a lifestyle he would never had just bc he had kids with her. He refuses to work and has used the boys a lot so he would get more money from her to support his lazy ***, shady wife and 4 other kids. 

15 hours ago, Robbyyyy said:

Her father is the worst. Britney shouldn't get less time with the boys because of her father. How crappy of Kevin to use the restraining order as an excuse to get more time with the kids and probably more money. If you are letting the kids be with Britney 30 percent of the time, you might as well let her see them 50 perfect of the time. Obviously Britney is not going to let her kids around her father anymore, she is not the problem.

Tbh it seems like she only sees them now 10% of their time or smt like that. Kevins lawyer praised her for being responsible and taking care of the boys when the incident with Jamie happened, yet after that she was still barely seeing them (last year she didnt see them on their bdays, on her bday, on thanksgiving and she only had them on Christmas bc it was her day with them anyway. Still she was only with them for like 7 hours and they couldnt sleep there)

Then there was an article saying Kevin wasnt worried about her and that he trusted her, then Jayden said smt "i saw my mom two days ago and im seeing her again in a couple of WEEKS", so she was still barely seeing them. 

Kevin and his lawyer are two snakes and I believe everything they say is only to benefit Kevin somehow. They say those things to make Kevin look father of the year and that hes really an angel to trouble Britney, but in reality these are only empty words bc they arent changing anything to make Britneys situation better. Hes still now allowing her to see the kids more. Not only the cship ****ed Britneys relationship with her kids, but also Kevins greed and selfishness. 

Archived