Rare and amazing performance of Circus

lilhennythings

This is my all time favorite performance of Circus and you all should watch it :) I found it years ago and just remembered its iconicness recently. I can't remember if I've shared it here before / if it's been shared at all (but based on how hard it was to Google I am betting no) so I thought I'd share the beauty with you all :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: Enjoy!!!! 

Spoiler

IF you're into this kind of thing, it's a performance piece by Japanese artist Fuyuhiko Takata called LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE that he released in 2009. Honestly, I actually think it's quite interesting and you could read a lot into it (various skin pinching things bring to mind phrenology and medical calipers/meat mask + body suit/bound images/fake Britneys/interior private life/small house/ etc etc etc). Check his other work here: https://fuyuhikotakata.com/works/

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Totally cringe, but he actually kinda maybe did a decent job. It’s a weird fun watch to say the least.   :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

definitely not what I was referring to but :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

8 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I don't know this please elaborate.

it was some french reality show where they show peoples' obsessions I think. One guy was obsessed with Britney and his room was full of posters. I remember a circus poster so this was ca 2008-2009

He was creepily touching her face on the pictures etc and it was just iconic in every single way. Unfortunately both google and youtube changed their algorithms recently so it's hard as **** to find stuff like this lol

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

definitely not what I was referring to but :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

it was some french reality show where they show peoples' obsessions I think. One guy was obsessed with Britney and his room was full of posters. I remember a circus poster so this was ca 2008-2009

He was creepily touching her face on the pictures etc and it was just iconic in every single way. Unfortunately both google and youtube changed their algorithms recently so it's hard as **** to find stuff like this lol

Archived