Merry Xtinamas! Christina Aguilera performs "The Christmas Song" on Seth Meyers

icybaby

So we all know Mariah Carey is queen of Christmas. But there r a lot of other Christmas songs and albums out there. So Xtina   resinged her Christmas song on Seth Meyers. Of course it was loud. Let me know how do you feel about Xtinas loud version of the Christmas song. Did u get into holiday spirit after listening?

P.s. by the way her look is flawless but i'd rather use different colour of costume

9417d8826d8108ef158827acc48e7232-full.jp

• Love 2

I used to looooove her Christmas album when it came out, but then again I was young lol. I listened to it the other day out of nostalgia and it's like unlistenable. She ruins every song with her wailing and that's not very appealing to me for Christmas music. At least Mariah Carey is tolerable bc she's literally the Queen of Christmas lol and her voice is lightyears better than Christina. And don't get me started on the original songs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Isn't she the Queen of Halloween? I feel betrayed.

I mean I like her, I think she's mesmerizing to watch, but do people actually enjoy her non-stop hollering? The ending was good though, she changed the pace and did some vocal gymnastics. But the whole performance, oh my... She finished and I lowered my shoulders. She makes me tense with her singing.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block