Merry Xtinamas! Christina Aguilera performs "The Christmas Song" on Seth Meyers

icybaby

i can't i can't. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: she can keep it. i am OFFICIALLY done with this broad. Taylor is out here putting out 3 QUALITY pop albums in an 18 month period - this ***** has had OVER a decade(!!) and given us a mediocre DEMI FLOPATO screaming match, a handful of decent bops on Liberation, a handful on that other forgettable album with her being pushed out of a vag on the cover, and that's IT. Otherwise, it's been literally insulting. Like, I'm insulted. No one wants to hear you sing the same damn 20 year old Disney song. No one is here for these Kelly Osbourne 2008 type outfits. No one is interested in your whacked out Christmas album leftovers from 25 YEARS AGO! 

LIKE!??? tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs she's absolutely done. Everything about her continued "stardom" is, to me, insulting. Let's stop acting like this ***** does anything besides take the clearest, easiest, laziest path to keeping her lights on. What a squandered talent.

PS - Even when I stanned her, I couldn't tolerate the hollering and yelling that she calls that Christmas "album". NEXT!! :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

On 12/15/2020 at 10:29 AM, zenden said:

So we all know Mariah Carey is queen of Christmas. But there r a lot of other Christmas songs and albums out there. So Xtina   resinged her Christmas song on Seth Meyers. Of course it was loud. Let me know how do you feel about Xtinas loud version of the Christmas song. Did u get into holiday spirit after listening?

P.s. by the way her look is flawless but i'd rather use different colour of costume

9417d8826d8108ef158827acc48e7232-full.jp

I’m tired of Christmas songs, Christina wears too much make up (As always) and her taste for clothes is... Different...

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

i can't i can't. :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: she can keep it. i am OFFICIALLY done with this broad. Taylor is out here putting out 3 QUALITY pop albums in an 18 month period - this ***** has had OVER a decade(!!) and given us a mediocre DEMI FLOPATO screaming match, a handful of decent bops on Liberation, a handful on that other forgettable album with her being pushed out of a vag on the cover, and that's IT. Otherwise, it's been literally insulting. Like, I'm insulted. No one wants to hear you sing the same damn 20 year old Disney song. No one is here for these Kelly Osbourne 2008 type outfits. No one is interested in your whacked out Christmas album leftovers from 25 YEARS AGO! 

LIKE!??? tiffany pollard eating GIF by RealityTVGIFs she's absolutely done. Everything about her continued "stardom" is, to me, insulting. Let's stop acting like this ***** does anything besides take the clearest, easiest, laziest path to keeping her lights on. What a squandered talent.

PS - Even when I stanned her, I couldn't tolerate the hollering and yelling that she calls that Christmas "album". NEXT!! :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

Legentina is a lazy ***** and you will deal:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block