This Day in Pop: Xuxa's album Festa turns 15

Xuxa's 29th and 6th visual album Festa turns 15 today! It had re-recordings of her greatest hits since Xou da Xuxa (1986) and had Ivete Sangalo for the re-recording of "Festa".  It sold more than 1.000.000 copies in DVD, yielding certification of diamond and reached 7th place among the best-selling CDs of the year, and 3rd place among the DVDs. It was nominated to the Best Latin Children's Album in the 7th Annual Latin Grammy Awards in 2007 but lost to Adriana Calcanhotto.

Xuxa Só para Baixinhos Vol. 6 - Xuxa Festa by Xuxa on Amazon Music -  Amazon.com

Some from the album:

xuxa.jpg.feb450351c15992263ed6810dceceb3d.jpg

• Love 1
16 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Xuxa's 29th and 6th visual album Festa turns 15 today! It had re-recordings of her greatest hits since Xou da Xuxa (1986) and had Ivete Sangalo for the re-recording of "Festa".  It sold more than 1.000.000 copies in DVD, yielding certification of diamond and reached 7th place among the best-selling CDs of the year, and 3rd place among the DVDs. It was nominated to the Best Latin Children's Album in the 7th Annual Latin Grammy Awards in 2007 but lost to Adriana Calcanhotto.

Xuxa Só para Baixinhos Vol. 6 - Xuxa Festa by Xuxa on Amazon Music -  Amazon.com

Some from the album:

xuxa.jpg.feb450351c15992263ed6810dceceb3d.jpg

Era só o que me faltava... Xuxa no BH. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I used to be a huge an of her when I was a kid.. after that she just stopped appearing in Mexican media, dont know why.

Las thing I remember was a fire on the set while she was filming a show, with a lot of kids in the audience :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: 
I dont remember what exctly happened but that was on the news everywhere. 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block