Jessica Simpson teams up with Amazon for a docuseries inspired by her memoir "Open Book"

• Content Curators

It was announced today that Jessica Simpson and Amazon Studios teamed up for this project. 

Jessica posted on her Instagram.

I am humbled and honored to partner with @amazonstudios to bring my story and heart to life on the screen and executive produce a fictionalized coming of age series about my mid-twenties, a new intimate unscripted docuseries with music as a key component and 2 essays where I will share my soul and perspective while holding your heart close to mine. I am a huge TV fan and many of my favorite shows live on Amazon, so the gift of this unprecedented collaboration is the brightest visible dream for me. From our first meeting I had a visceral connection to every member of this team. I know that parts of my life have been extraordinary, but I also know that many of my struggles are universal. I hope to continue the mission I set out to accomplish in writing Open Book -- to inspire others to be entertained, moved, and empowered to walk through fear and come out on the other side even stronger.

Thank you to every heartbeat of my family, my team, and to my many new family members at Amazon for listening and receiving the power of my readiness and intuition with complete confidence in my life’s creative purpose.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIloz2mnEuZ/ 

jessica-simpson-2-2000.jpg

36651388-0-image-a-26_1607543043421.jpg

Will you guys be watching ?

• Love 7

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I like her, but is she still famous? Does she still have fans and stuff?

I would say she's known but not famous anymore.

Yes she still has followers, the book was a record breaking number 1 best seller by a female celebrity in the history of bookscan.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

loved the book and love her. will be watching. some of her first performances of "i wanna love you forever" are still mind-blowingly great to me. 

I love that song it's such a beautiful and underrated gem. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block