Jessica Simpson teams up with Amazon for a docuseries inspired by her memoir "Open Book"

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, Marlean said:

Gotta love how Jessica also makes fun of herself as in this music video 

This song is such a bop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I know staright guys who like this song :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: it's that good.

I can't help it I'm playing this out loud right now :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Love them both :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I used to be obsessed with Anna Nicole, she was such a fun, bubbly woman, and very misunderstood. I wish people were more "woke" back then. 

A truly beautiful soul. The world did not deserve her. She just couldn’t take losing Daniel. The media was awful to her, even during that. I LOVE her, don’t care how much fun she liked to have!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

A truly beautiful soul. The world did not deserve her. She just couldn’t take losing Daniel. The media was awful to her, even during that. I LOVE her, don’t care how much fun she liked to have!

Totally! She seemed to have a good heart, she loved her children more than anything else. I really think she has one of the most tragic and unfair life stories when it comes to all those women that the media tried to bring down. She was also surrounded by very toxic opportunists who totally took advantage of her vulnerability, a bit like Britney. Buzzfeed wrote an interesting article about it. 

How Anna Nicole Smith Became America's Punchline (buzzfeednews.com)

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Totally! She seemed to have a good heart, she loved her children more than anything else. I really think she has one of the most tragic and unfair life stories when it comes to all those women that the media tried to bring down. She was also surrounded by very toxic opportunists who totally took advantage of her vulnerability, a bit like Britney. Buzzfeed wrote an interesting article about it. 

How Anna Nicole Smith Became America's Punchline (buzzfeednews.com)

I would love to watch an ANS documentary right now. Recommend any good ones?

• Love 1

This is going to be SO GOOD! I hope she gains pop culture resurgence again like she did with Newlyweds (obviously not on the same exact caliber)

I think she and her story are definitely interesting enough to let this do really well. I’m super excited for it. Love Jessica and her story. 

She’s just gotta quit taking (so much) anxiety medication before interviews while she talks about how she’s gotten sober :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: it’s way too cringe to watch

Lastly, imagine Britney doing something like this about her whole journey. WOULD. BE. HUGE.  (But I think Britney is way more private than that)

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

This is going to be SO GOOD! I hope she gains pop culture resurgence again like she did with Newlyweds (obviously not on the same exact caliber)

I think she and her story are definitely interesting enough to let this do really well. I’m super excited for it. Love Jessica and her story. 

She’s just gotta quit taking (so much) anxiety medication before interviews while she talks about how she’s gotten sober :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: it’s way too cringe to watch

Lastly, imagine Britney doing something like this about her whole journey. WOULD. BE. HUGE.  (But I think Britney is way more private than that)

Yes I hope so too she is very talented and I hope this goes great for her. 

I am very excited for this. 

Yessss I hope Britney does something like this someday, it would be incredible to see, She did do "For The Record" so who knows maybe she might someday :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

omg. congratz to her. but how did she get them to?

The book did really well and it got a lot of people's attention.

I think this will be an interesting docuseries particularly becauce it will be her behind it all, telling her story exactly the way it happened.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Yes I hope so too she is very talented and I hope this goes great for her. 

I am very excited for this. 

Yessss I hope Britney does something like this someday, it would be incredible to see, She did do "For The Record" so who knows maybe she might someday :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: 

She did. But. I know she was pushed and thrown by the powerhouse that is her team. Larry Rudolph was ruthless since she was a teen (no wonder she burned out).  
So if she gets freed, idk if she’s gonna go back to the same type of team or do things way more her way. I just don’t know if she would want to. But maybe she REALLY wants to get that story out! Really hoping for that “good book” she was talking about, sounds like she may want to spill the tea. 
Possibilities are endless!

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

She did. But. I know she was pushed and thrown by the powerhouse that is her team. Larry Rudolph was ruthless since she was a teen (no wonder she burned out).  
So if she gets freed, idk if she’s gonna go back to the same type of team or do things way more her way. I just don’t know if she would want to. But maybe she REALLY wants to get that story out! Really hoping for that “good book” she was talking about, sounds like she may want to spill the tea. 
Possibilities are endless!

I hope she does things her own way, I really hope for the best for her she truly deserves to be completely happy. 

9 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m getting pumped. Are there any estimates when it will be out?

Not yet, but I hope it's sometime next year, I'm also very excited to see this. 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I would love to watch an ANS documentary right now. Recommend any good ones?

There was a documentary from January 2020 made by Larry Birkhead (Dannielynn's father) called Hopelessly in Love, it portrays quite a different perspective of Anna, compared to the ones that rely too much on shock value/sensationalism. It's available on Amazon Prime Video and i think you can also find it on Dailymotion. There are a good few ones on YouTube too but the most recent one is the best imo.

The instagram fan account @annanicoledaily also posted some rare Anna Nicole Show episodes recently, they were never available on the internet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block