Jessica Simpson teams up with Amazon for a docuseries inspired by her memoir "Open Book"

It's about F***n time. But I get it. JS is good at timing. For she's fortunate n not just by Macys darlings. But the flyin F***n fact she SLAYS not just in music audio - but music videos. As well as her movies n TV specials. She's immaculate and a marketers dream because she has a PERSONALITY behind them looks. SHE SLAYS YAWS!!!! Jess will be Jess. Might as well embrace that book which featured new songs too.... It's still a pandemic folks  so do whatcha gotta do to make dat doe fo sho

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

I love esp one of her albums. Neon nights. those are the videos

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: loved these especially "Put The Needle On It" :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: that mashup was fire I love "Get Into The Groove". I will have to check out more of her music :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I had no idea Kylie had such a talented sister.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

20 hours ago, Midnight said:

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: loved these especially "Put The Needle On It" :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: that mashup was fire I love "Get Into The Groove". I will have to check out more of her music :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I had no idea Kylie had such a talented sister.

oh your taste :)

Into the groove is one of my madonna faves as well.

and put the needle on it is so ****

heres a "gayclub" remix of it , I adore:

oh and check out those: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj98ztKuw9Q

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

oh your taste :)

Into the groove is one of my madonna faves as well.

and put the needle on it is so ****

heres a "gayclub" remix of it , I adore:

oh and check out those: ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj98ztKuw9Q

Enjoyed these so much, "So Under Pressure" is a fave, that snake on her :dead_falling_wig_dying: gorgeous video though. 

The dancing on "Baby Love" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: and also "Perfection" slays.

The performance with Kylie is so sweet. Did you like "Disco" ?

That video recommended I watch this.

Dannii slays I loved this performance so much. 

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Enjoyed these so much, "So Under Pressure" is a fave, that snake on her :dead_falling_wig_dying: gorgeous video though. 

The dancing on "Baby Love" :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: and also "Perfection" slays.

The performance with Kylie is so sweet. Did you like "Disco" ?

That video recommended I watch this.

Dannii slays I loved this performance so much. 

OMG crazy that u notice that performance. I saw that one live!

well she (re-)did it on gay pride in Manchester in 2015. so just a lil after she did it in Australia. and I loved it so much. was my first and only time watching her live. was so amazing. and randome fact: Ian McKellan was sitting in front of me (I was standing in front and he oppened the whole pride I guess and was then, after little boots and atomic kitten!!! opened for Dannii, seated directly in front of the stage)

still couldnt properly get my hands on disco, but I know some songs of it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block