Jessica Simpson teams up with Amazon for a docuseries inspired by her memoir "Open Book"

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

YASSSSSS. The return of one of our early 2000's queens?! I'm here for it! I have always wanted her to be successful! She deserves some love after the INSANE hate she got. Good for Jessica! I'll be watching! =)

Hey good to see you again. Yes I hope this goes great for her :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I know they mentioned something about music, I don't know if there talking about her hits or brand new music but fingers crossed we get new jams :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

no not really. we knew about her as ´´britney double´´ in the beginning, the tuna-incident and I bought her 2005er album because of that wonderful a public affair video and the spin me round cover

That taste jumped out :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

gawd you are so cute. and that male version britney R. Grewal Photo makes me a bit ***** tbh ;)

She does look good as a man doesn't she ? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Check out this other cover of You Spin Me Round by Thalia, let me know what you think ?

• Love 2

35 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She does look good as a man doesn't she ? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Check out this other cover of You Spin Me Round by Thalia, let me know what you think ?

was expecting so much after knowing her for I want you. but sounds like a singing cat. my fave version/coover/mash up is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYrEKIz1wU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0LHBg4PdQ

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

but sounds like a singing cat.

Not a cat omg I'm screaming :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

was expecting so much after knowing her for I want you

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: well let me redeem her,, have you ever heard this song ? 

Loved Dannii, the performance was great. I knew about her but I was not aware that she did music. I just heard her name as being Kylie's sister.

For some reason Iher song reminds me of this one.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

Not a cat omg I'm screaming :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: well let me redeem her,, have you ever heard this song ? 

Loved Dannii, the performance was great. I knew about her but I was not aware that she did music. I just heard her name as being Kylie's sister.

For some reason Iher song reminds me of this one.

oh i like the thalia video and style but the song not so much, but anyways... :)

and yeah the flits songs reminds me of it too

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block