What are your favorite small details/little things about Britney's music?

Urbanney

One of my favorite small details about Britney's music is that she consistently releases music with great progressions and buildups in the structures of her songs.

Take, for example, Breathe on Me. The song starts off relatively soft but then continues to build with each verse and chorus until you get to the last final buildup in the bridge and then explosion in the last chorus. 

She has so many songs that do this, and I really love it. I haven't found another artist that does it as consistently as she does. It just makes for a really engaging song that gets you really excited for the progression of the song.

What are your favorite small details about Britney's music?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I love it when certain lyrics reappear in other songs like: "my loneliness is killing me"/"spit it out cause I'm dying for company". There's countless examples of this and I love all of them :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

beat me to it, i was just listening to femme fatale and glory and didn't realise how many there are.

I like how in some songs she noticeably sounds the same as in her true..her deep notes and high notes

"drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain" sounds like "yes or no but no maybes not gna beg so don't make me"

"You don't have to look like  movie star ohh I think your good just the way you are" sounds like "did I wake you,we're you sleeping are you still the bed or is a nightmare keeping you up instead"

I also love every little detail in the HIAM video..the video is perfection.. every little detail makes it a masterpiece..the stiletto shoes,  the knee punch, the vocal effects. The message. 

Archived