Billy B claims he spoke with Britney on her birthday and will do an IG Live to fill us in on what she thinks of 'Swimming with the Stars'.

DignifiedLove

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

He uploaded the video talking about SITS. 9 minutes long video and he claims that it was Britney's gift to us fans for her Birthday and anyone who boycott is fake fan because they are "stealing money from her". He claims that he "knows Britney because they spend (or spent) a lot of time together" and "knows a lot of people that are close to Britney" so that's why he "knows he's not being catfished". Then he rants how "Britney's music is her art and soul and she wants to make us happy because that makes her happy" and "we should push the record to #1 because Britney would enjoy that and anyone who listens the leaks are fake fans whatever they say" and that "he's not working for anyone, he just does this because Britney asks him to" :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Jamie or Lou behind his camera during his live be like :gunriah_mariah_carey: :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

SAY IT ***** :gunriah_mariah_carey: SAY IT!  TELL FANS TO BUY! :gunriah_mariah_carey: TELL THEM THAT SHE SUPPORTS EVERYTHING :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

On 12/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I mean as ridiculous as he is he’s the only one here who has actually met and worked with her :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I mean Lou has "met" and worked with her, too. We gonna start believing her on how Britney is doing today? 

Same goes with Don Phillips. Or Lance Bass even, who feels the need to bash his "best friend" on his podcast, saying she deserves to be in conservatorship while bragging about how he is close to the family and besties with Jamie Lynn. 

Until it comes from Britney herself, I have learned to take everything anyone has to say on her with a grain of salt or as "cute" fanfic. 

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I mean Lou has "met" and worked with her, too. We gonna start believing her on how Britney is doing today? 

Same goes with Don Phillips. Or Lance Bass even, who feels the need to bash his "best friend" on his podcast, saying she deserves to be in conservatorship while bragging about how he is close to the family and besties with Jamie Lynn. 

Until it comes from Britney herself, I have learned to take everything anyone has to say on her with a grain of salt or as "cute" fanfic. 

The same goes for the people on here who everyone believes and the reason they’re boycotting. Why don’t they wait until Britney herself in her own words says that she doesn’t want people buying or streaming her work already recorded? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The same goes for the people on here who everyone believes and the reason they’re boycotting. Why don’t they wait until Britney herself in her own words says that she doesn’t want people buying or streaming her work already recorded? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I think as close as we'll get to that is what has been presented to the court via Sam Ingham. But you are right though, without direct communication from our girl its hard to figure out exactly where to stand in all of this. I wish there were more transparency.  

9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think as close as we'll get to that is what has been presented to the court via Sam Ingham. But you are right though, without direct communication from our girl its hard to figure out exactly where to stand in all of this. I wish there were more transparency.  

I agree, but that just means refusing to work. How I interpret that is refusing to record new music, perform, conduct interviews. I don’t think she has an issue with us supporting stuff she’s already created. You’re right there should be more transparency though. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I agree, but that just means refusing to work. How I interpret that is refusing to record new music, perform, conduct interviews. I don’t think she has an issue with us supporting stuff she’s already created. You’re right there should be more transparency though. 

I wish she would open the floodgates, put her seal of approval, and release her version of "The Rarities." An album full of unreleased (completed, lol) material would be amazing and the fans would eat it up. 

Give us what we need, Queen! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Archived