Billy B claims he spoke with Britney on her birthday and will do an IG Live to fill us in on what she thinks of 'Swimming with the Stars'.

DignifiedLove

26 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I wish she would open the floodgates, put her seal of approval, and release her version of "The Rarities." An album full of unreleased (completed, lol) material would be amazing and the fans would eat it up. 

Give us what we need, Queen! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Ugh, can almost guarantee it would be better than half of her album catalogue.

Some of the ballads recorded around the Original Doll/Blackout era have great potential. Let Go, for example. I'd also love to hear recorded versions of the ballads she performed on DWAD. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

Ugh, can almost guarantee it would be better than half of her album catalogue.

Some of the ballads recorded around the Original Doll/Blackout era have great potential. Let Go, for example. I'd also love to hear recorded versions of the ballads she performed on DWAD. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

From your fingers to God's ears tbh. 

She'd make a lot of people happy right now by just releasing old ****. Circus Tour in HD please...

What I wouldn't do to break into the Britney Inc. vault. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

On 12/3/2020 at 10:50 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

he rlly thinks britney spears, on her birthday NIGHT out of all the things she could be doing, whether that be eating at a fancy restaurant, or having the birthday *** of a life time and getting railed by hesam 

out of all the things she could do, she would call up her old makeup artist from a decade ago..... 

and talk about some random single she probably still has no idea its being released  

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

i feel bad for the guy, maybe when i become a neuropyschologist one day he can be the first person i treat

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Couldn't agree more. 

8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

When you put it like that :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

WHY AM I SO CONFLICTED? He seems so serious. Has he lost it? I just hate to assume people are liars.... but you're right. 

Same. But honestly, why does he feel the need to lie? Or is he manipulated ? The guy is clearly unwell. He probably already lost his reputation and idk if he will continue to work as an mua. Let's not attack him. The situation has been pretty sad.

Especially if he reads exhale, I've made fun of him at the beginning but I'm honestly worried for him now and I regret it

Archived